Amazon Pay is an online payment service by the e-commerce web giant, Amazon. It offers quick payment for shopping on Amazon but not limited to it. You can pay for your mobile recharges, postpaid bills, utility bills, DTH, FasTag and more. Amazon Pay also offers a special credit card in collaboration with one of the biggest banks in the country, i.e. ICICI Bank. Let’s know all about Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card, customer care number, Amazon Pay login process and more in this post.
How to Register for Amazon Pay?
To use the Amazon Pay online payment service, the first step it to complete the registration process as detailed below:
Step 1: Go to Amazon.in and start by creating your user account by clicking on ‘Start Here’ below ‘Sign’. (Refer the image below)
Fill the online form shown below for new customers and create your Amazon customer account. This is important to start with Amazon Pay.
Step 2: Now go to ‘Amazon Pay’ and click on it.
Step 3: Log in with your registered mobile number. No separate registration is now needed.
How to Add Money in Amazon Pay?
The steps to logging into your Amazon Pay account are quite easy & straight-forwarded, as bulleted below:
- Go to Amazon.in
- Find Amazon Pay just below the top menu bar
- Click on Account Settings
- Enter your registered mobile number & password (or with OTP by clicking on the suggestive link)
- Select your ID type (PAN Card, Passport, Voter ID, Driving License)
- Enter the chosen ID number
- Click on ‘Continue’
- Do not close or leave the page till the details are being processed
- After this, you can choose any of the given modes to add money to your Amazon Pay wallet
How to Pay via Amazon Pay?
To pay using your Amazon Pay wallet, all you need to check is whether the merchant website has the option. If yes, simply click on it. You’ll be asked to verify by logging in. Once logged in, you can instantly pay from your Amazon Pay balance.
What is Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card?
Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card is co-branded credit card which Amazon customers can apply for and use for payments. This card is issued by ICICI Bank in association with Amazon India Private Limited and VISA.
Who can apply for Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card?
These are the requisites when applying for an Amazon Pay Credit Card:
- Must be 18 – 60 years old
- Minimum Income – Rs 25,000 for ICICI Bank customers (Rs 35,000 for others)
How to Apply for Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card?
To apply for Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card, these steps are to be followed:
Step 1: Go to Amazon Pay application page (amazon.in/cbcc/marketpage?ref_=null&lop=false).
Step 2: Check your mobile number and then click on ‘Apply Now’.
Step 3: Choose whether you wish to save your card and proceed.
You’ll be redirected to ICICI Bank application page in association with Amazon Pay.
Step 4: Enter your Aadhaar number and PAN.
Step 5: Click on ‘Continue’.
Suggested Read: Link Aadhaar to Mobile Number
Step 6: Enter the OTP as received on your registered mobile number (as shown in the image below)
Once you’ve entered the OTP, proceed with the steps as they appear on your device to complete the Amazon Pay ICICIC Credit Card application process.
Features of Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card
- Cashback earned is credited to Amazon Pay balance
- No limit on earnings
- Can be used for payment pertaining to any amount (no minimum amount)
- No cashback on EMIs and for fuel purchases
- No joining fee
- No annual fee
- No expiry date for earnings received
Benefits of Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card
- 5% reward points on purchases made on Amazon.in
- 2% reward points on digitally fulfilled categories like E-books
- 2% reward points on payments made on partner merchants
- 1% reward points on spending outside Amazon.in (excluding EMIs, converted EMIs, fuel purchases, etc.)
- 1% reward points on international purchases
- 2% reward points on Kindle Books
- 5% reward points for Prime membership
Amazon Pay: FAQ
Just create your Amazon user account and log in. You’re set to use the Amazon Pay services now. No separate registration needed for Amazon customers.
Log into Amazon app and click on ‘Amazon Pay’ from the menu bar at the top. Now, select ‘Your Transactions’ icon. Your Amazon Pay transactions will be displayed here.
No. As per the privacy policies, your payment information is kept confidential and never shared with the merchant.
Amazon Pay is a free service and it costs you not a single penny to use it for payments on Amazon and outside as well.
No. currently this collaboration is not supported.
Yes. You can opt for video KYC and your Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card application will be in process.
You need to furnish your Aadhaar number and PAN to apply for Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card.