Axis Bank NEFT can be done in two ways, either online via Axis Bank netbanking or mobile banking or by going to an Axis Bank branch and placing the request there. For at-the-bank NEFT, you will require Axis Bank NEFT form.
Although you can get Axis NEFT form at the bank also, but going to a bank well-prepared always saves time and effort, right?
Axis Bank NEFT Form Download
Click the button below to download the Axis Bank NEFT form in PDF format. Once downloaded, you can take a print-out of the same and fill it. This way, all you’ll require is to submit it at the bank and save time.
Details to Fill in Axis Bank NEFT Form
Check the details required to be filled in Axis Bank NEFT form below.
- Amount (in figures and words)
- Cash, Cheque or Account Debit (Tick)
- Applicant Details
- Account Number
- Cheque Number, Cheque Date (if applicable)
- Mobile/ Other Number
- Beneficiary Details
- Account Number
- Bank Name
- Branch Address
- Customer’s Signature (remitter/applicant)
Axis Bank NEFT Charges
It must be noted that there are no Axis Bank NEFT charges for carrying out the transfer request online, via netbanking or mobile banking options.
The following are the Axis Bank NEFT charges when done through a branch:
- Transaction up to Rs 10,000 – Rs 2.50
- Transaction of Rs. 10,001 to Rs. 1,00,00 – Rs 5.00
- Transaction above Rs 1 lakh to Rs 2 lakhs – Rs 15.00
- Transaction above Rs 2 lakhs – Rs 25.00
How to Transfer Funds with Axis Bank NEFT Online?
There are two ways via which one can transfer funds using the Axis Bank NEFT option online:
- Via Axis Bank Netbanking: Log into your netbanking account and then follow this route – ‘Fund Transfer > ‘NEFT’ > ‘Manage/Add Beneficiary’ > Add details > Confirm with OTP
- Via Axis Bank Mobile Banking: Launch the Axis Bank mobile app > Login > Select transfer of funds > Choose NEFT > Add beneficiary details and amount > Enter OTP and finally Confirm
Another option is to go to your Axis Bank branch, get the Axis Bank NEFT form and deposit this form (after duly filling and signing) at the branch. This will incur Axis Bank NEFT charges (of Rs 2.50 to Rs 25).
Axis Bank NEFT Limit
There is no limit to transfer funds from your Axis Bank account to any other bank account using the NEFT option – as per the RBI guidelines. However, if you are doing it at the branch and in cash, you will be able to transfer no more than Rs 50,000 via NEFT.
Also, check other bank’s NEFT Form in the below table:
Axis Bank NEFT Form: FAQs
Click here for Axis Bank NEFT application form download. You can get it at any Axis Bank branch as well.
No, if you’re using netbanking for Axis Bank NEFT, there is no need to download Axis Bank NEFT form. It’s only required when doing at-the-bank NEFT transaction.
Details to be added in Axis Bank NEFT form: Amount (in words and figures, both), beneficiary’s name, a/c number, bank name and branch details (IFSC), your name, contact number, branch details, account number, etc.