Know how to do Axis Netbanking login and if you’re new to the internet banking – learn how to register for Axis Bank Netbanking online. Also, we will talk about how to transfer funds within Axis Bank and to other banks using Axis Netbanking services. Read on.
How to Log in to Axis Bank Net Banking?
Follow the steps stated below to know how to login to Axis Bank internet banking:
- Go to Axis Bank netbanking portal – Omni Axis.
- Enter your Login ID/Customer ID and Password. Click on Login.
Alternatively, you can login to Axis netbanking account using your axis debit card details and Axis MPIN as well.
Read More: Axis Bank Mini Statement
How to Register for Axis Bank Netbanking
You can register for Axis Bank internet banking services at the time of opening your account. You will receive a netbanking activation kit from the bank which you can use to activate Axis netbanking services on your account.
Steps to Register for Axis Netbanking Online:
- Go to Axis Bank official website.
- Click on “Login” tab and then select the “Register” option. (refer image above).
- Click on “First Time User? Register Here”.
- Start the Axis Netbanking First Time User Registration by Customer ID or registered mobile number.
- Hit the “Proceed” button and then follow the instructions as they appear to complete the registration process.
Read More: Axis Bank NEFT – Charges, Timings & more
How to Reset Axis Bank Netbanking Password
If you forgot your Axis Bank internet banking password, follow the steps given below to reset:
- Go to Axis Omni netbanking portal.
- Click on “Forgot Password? Reset Here” to start the password resetting process.
How to Transfer Funds using Axis Bank Netbanking?
Follow the steps given below to transfer funds using Axis Bank netbanking:
- Log into your Axis Bank netbanking account at Omni Axis.
- Open the “Payments” tab.
- Click on “Transfer Funds”.
- Click on the account to which you want to transfer money and click on “Begin Payment” to start the transfer process.
You can transfer money within your own accounts, other Axis Bank accounts and Other Bank Accounts using the Axis netbanking services. Please click your preferred option to carry on with the fund transfer process.
Also Check: Axis Bank Timings
How to Pay Credit Card Bill using Axis Bank Netbanking
Now you can pay your credit card bill via Axis Bank internet banking option. This is how:
- Log into your Axis internet banking account.
- Open the “Credit Cards” section.
- Select the card for which you want to make the payment.
- Click on “Pay Now” option.
- Select the account from which you want to make the payment
- Enter the amount to be paid and click on “Proceed” to complete the credit card bill payment process.
Axis Bank Customer Care Numbers
The following-mentioned are the customer care numbers for the Axis Bank customers:
1860 419 5555
1860 500 5555
Axis customer care numbers for corporate customers:
1860 500 4971
To report about lost Axis Bank debit card, credit card, or prepaid card, call on:
022 6798 7700
Also, check Netbanking of other Banks:
Axis Bank Netbanking – FAQs
Go to the Axis Bank official website and click on “Login” to log into your Axis netbanking account.
Go to Axis Bank official website. Click on Login and then select “Register” option. Keep handy your customer ID, debit card details and KYC details. Enter the details asked and then create a Axis netbanking login password that you will use every time to log in.
Click on “Forgot Password? Reset Here” at the botton of the Axis Bank Netbanking login page to reset your forgotten Axis internet banking password.
This could be due to: incorrect login ID or password, disabled Login ID (you can enable it easily at the login portal) or if you have not completer first time registration. Also, check for your internet connection.
Netsecure is a security feature provided by Axis Bank to its netbanking users. This is a part of two-factor authentication process – one: your login password and second: OTP. You cannot make any payments if your mobile number is not updated with the bank as you have to enter the OTP every time for making any Axis netbanking payment.
Customers can reach out to the Axis Bank customer care at 1860 419 5555
1860 500 5555.