Do you have an account in Axis Bank? Do you need to transfer big amounts of money to someone else’s bank account? If yes, this article is for you. Here we will explain the details around Axis Bank RTGS Form, like its charges, limits, timings and more.
Axis Bank RTGS Form Details
Below given are some of the important Axis Bank RTGS Form details that payer needs to provide:
- Details of Payment: You need to mention your cheque/debited bank account number and the amount that will be debited.
- Details of Remitter: Remitter needs to mention name, address, email id and contact number in the RTGS form.
- Details of Beneficiary: Mention the name, name of the bank, bank account number, IFSC Code and the amount to be paid in the beneficiary account.
Axis Bank RTGS Limit
Note: On every 2nd and 4th Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays, you can transfer up to INR 1 crore only using the RTGS mode.
Did You Know?
There are no Axis Bank RTGS charges for carrying out RTGS transactions.
How to Do Axis Bank RTGS Fund Transfer?
Follow the below-mentioned steps for AXIS BANK RTGS transfers via netbanking:
- Login to your Axis Bank netbanking account
- Click on Payments
- Select the Transfer Funds option
- Click on the account to which you want to transfer money
- Click on Begin Payment to start the transfer process
- Select RTGS method to transfer money and start filling details
Alternatively, you can go to your nearby Axis Bank branch and fill out the Axis Bank RTGS form and submit the same at the branch.
That said, we advise you to check the Axis Bank timings before you go to your nearby Axis Bank branch to make an RTGS transaction at the bank.
Axis Bank RTGS Timings
The following are the Axis Bank RTGS timings:
- Working Days (Offline): 7 AM to 7 PM
- Working Days (Online CMS channel): 9:30 PM
- Post-banking hours (on working days) through -CIB/ RIB: After 7PM till 7:30 AM
- 2nd and 4th Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holiday through CIB/RIB: All day
Word to Remember
CIB: Corporate Internet Banking
RIB: Retail Internet Banking
Visit the following links to know more about RTGS Form of different Bank’s:
Axis Bank RTGS: FAQs
There are no Axis Bank RTGS fees or charges.
Yes. IFSC code of your branch as well as the beneficiary’s bank is required for AXIS BANK RTGS transfer.
You can call at 1 – 860 – 419 – 5555 or 1 – 860 – 500- 5555 for any Axis Bank RTGS related queries. 1 – 860 – 500 – 4971 is the Axis Bank Corporate customer care number.
You can do RTGS transfer at Axis Bank online (netbanking) or offline (at the branch).
RTGS requests are taken on a gross-settlement basis, i.e. on individual request placed. That’s why it’s one of the fastest ways to transfer large amounts. It takes no more than 30 minutes and that’s also the maximum time taken.
Customers can process their RTGS transactions 24×7 via Internet Banking.