Bank of Baroda is one of the leading public sector banks in India. It is highly indulged in offering banking products including loans and advances, fund transfer account management, card services, insurance and many others. To provide a convenient and safe banking transactions, the Bank of Baroda has introduced bob World App for its customers. Through bob World App, you can avail banking services anytime and anywhere.
Features of bob World App
Bank of Baroda Mobile Banking App- bob World comes with numerous features and benefits so that customers can manage their finances on-the-go. Mentioned below are some the features of bob World App:
- Account Management
- Check Credit Score
- Fund Transfer
- Bill Payments
- Personalized Homepage
- ATM/Branch Locator
- Card Services
- Apply for Loans
How to Download bob World App?
You can easily download the bob World App by following the steps given below:
Step 1: Open Google Play Store/ App Store on your smartphone and type bob World in the search bar.
Step 2: Click the download button and install the app.
Step 3: After successful installation of the app, click ‘Open’ to launch the app.
How to Register to BOB World App?
Follow the below mentioned to register to bob World App:
Step 1: Download the bob World on your smartphone via Google Play Store/App Store
Step 2: Open the app. Click ‘Register’.
Step 3: Enter your account number, registered mobile number and country.
Step 4: Click ‘Next’ to proceed. Now enter your personal details such as name, dob and email address.
Step 5: Now create Username and Password
Step 6: Set up a security question and answer, in case you want to recover your account.
Step 7: Accept the terms and conditions. Click ‘Submit’ to complete your registration process.
Step 8: After successful registration, you will receive an activation code via SMS on your registered mobile number.
Step 9: Enter the activation code on the app to activate your mobile banking account.
Step 10: Once activated, you can login to the app and can proceed with banking related activities.
How to Login to bob World App?
To login to bob World App, follow the below mentioned steps:
Step 1: Download the bob World app on your smartphone.
Step 2: Open the app. Enter your registered mobile number. Click ‘Generate OTP’.
Step 3: You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP and click ‘Verify OTP’.
Step 4: After successfully entering the OTP you will be required to enter your 6-digit mPIN.
Step 5: Click ‘Login’. Now you can access all the BOB banking related service via your smartphone instantly.
BOB World Internet Banking
Along with bob World mobile banking app, Bank of Baroda has introduced bob World Internet Banking for its customer to offer banking related services through bob World website. You can access all the banking services on your desktop, laptop or mobile using internet.
Features of bob World Internet Banking
Given below are some of the important features of bob World Internet Banking:
- Account Management: Through bob World internet banking, you can manage your Bank of Baroda account at a single platform. Apart from this, you can check account balance of bob accounts, download statements and check recent transactions.
- Fund Transfer: bob World internet banking offers its customers to transfer funds to different account or own accounts. You can also schedule recurring payments or future payments through BOB internet banking.
- Pay Bills: You can pay your electricity bills, water bills, gas bills, DTH bills using the internet banking method. This mode offers safe and convenient mode to make bill payments.
- Card Management: Customers can manage their BOB credit cards online via internet banking. You can also check your credit limit, outstanding amount and even pay your credit bills online.
- Customer Service: You can avail access to customer support wherein you can lodge complaint regarding any banking services, connect with BOB customer care via call, chat and email.
How to Register to BOB World Internet Banking?
Follow the below mentioned steps to register for bob World Internet Banking:
Step 1: Visit the official website of bob World Internet Banking.
Step 2: Click ‘New User’. Now enter your account number and registered mobile number.
Step 3: Click ‘Next’ to proceed further. Now enter your personal details such as name, address and email.
Step 4: Create your username and password for your bob World internet banking.
Step 5: Set up security question. This will help in recovering your account if you ever forgot your username or password.
Step 6: Click ‘Submit’ after reviewing terms and conditions.
Step 7: After successful registration, you will receive an activation link on your registered email address.
Step 8: Click the activation link to activate your BOB internet banking.
Step 9: Now you can access all the banking services associated with your account.
How to Login to BOB World Internet Banking?
Given below are the steps required to login to bob World Internet Banking-
Step 1: Visit the official website of bob World
Step 2: Enter your UserID. Click ‘Next’ button.
Step 3: Now enter your password in the next page. Click ‘Login’.
Step 4: Now you have successfully logged in to bob world internet banking account and can access all the banking services using internet.
How To Deregister Bob World?
You can follow the below mentioned steps, if you wish to deregister your bob World App-
Step 1: Launch the app on your device.
Step 2: Login to your account using login credentials.
Step 3: After successful login, click on ‘Menu’ icon.
Step 4: Now scroll down and select ‘Deactivate Service’.
Step 5: On the next page, select ‘Deregister Bob World’ button.
Step 6: You will be asked to state the reason for deregistering the app.
Step 7: Enter your reason and click ‘Submit’ button.
Step 8: You will receive notification via message regarding mobile banking deregistration.
Bob World Customer Care Number
There are several ways to connect with BOB customer care team. Given below are the different ways through which you can reach out to the Bank of Baroda customer care team:
- Phone Call: You can get in touch with the Bank of Baroda customer care team via calling customer care number 1800-102-4455 (toll-free) or 1800-258-4455 (toll-free).
- Email: If you want to lodge complaint regarding any BOB banking services, you can email your concern at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Live Chat: This customer care service can be availed by visiting the Bank of Baroda website and click ‘Live Chat’ button to start your conversation with the representative.
- Visiting Branch: You can visit the nearest branch regarding any concern related to banking services and share your feedback or complaints in-person.
Also, check about Mobile Banking for Different Banks:
BOB World : FAQs
Yes. Bank of Baroda allows you to use same login credentials for mobile as well as internet banking.
Yes. bob World app is safe and secure to use. It offers additional security to its users without compromising the personal details while using the app.
Yes. You can transfer money using bob world app and internet banking. For this, you need to add beneficiary details and then proceed with the fund transfer options.
In case you forget your login credentials, you can click ‘Forget User ID and Password’ and then proceed with the instructions to reset your login details.
Yes. You can check your last 5 transactions through BOB mini statement on your mobile app.