The Canara Bank e-passbook is an electronic version of traditional passbook that offers customers to view their account balance along with transaction history made through the bank account. Through Canara Bank e-passbook, you can check various banking transactions such as deposits, withdrawals, interest earned, bank charges and many more.
Features of Canara Bank e-passbook
Mentioned below are some of the important features of availing Canara Bank e-passbook:
- All account holders at Canara Bank, including those with savings, current, and overdraft accounts, have access to the e-passbook.
- Both the Canara Net Banking website and the Canara Mobile Banking app allow access to the e-passbook. Customers can access their account activity from anywhere at any time.
- Customers can access their updated account balance right away following a transaction because Canara Bank’s e-passbook is updated in real-time.
- The e-passbook is simple for clients to comprehend and use because it is available in several languages, including Hindi and English.
How to activate Canara Bank e-passbook?
In order to activate your Canara Bank e-passbook, just do the following:
Step 1: Download the Canara Mobile Banking app from the App Store or Google Play Store, or use your login information to access the Canara Net Banking page.
Step 2: Navigate to the “e-passbook” area of the website or app.
Step 3: Enter your registered mobile number and account number.
Step 4: Create an OTP and enter it into the required field.
Step 5: Create an e-passbook password.
Step 6: You can now use your Canara Bank e-passbook to view your account transactions after completing.
Benefits of Canara Bank e-passbook
Here are some benefits of using Canara Bank e-passbook:
- Through Canara Bank e-passbook, you can keep a track of your banking related activities, without the need of visiting the branch to update the passbook.
- The e-passbook by Canara Bank is updated in real time offering late information related to accounts and transactions..
- Being an electronic version of passbook, Canara Bank e-passbook is password protected wherein only account holder can access it.
- Canara Bank does not charge any fee for availing the e-passbook facility.
How to Download Canara Bank Passbook through Canara ePassbook App?
Here are the steps to download the Canara Bank Passbook through the Canara ePassbook App:
Step 1: You need to download the Canara ePassbook App on your smartphone.
Step 2: Open the Canara ePassbook App. Click “Register” button.
Step 3: Enter your Canara Bank account number and registered mobile number. Click “Continue”.
Step 4: Verify your account details and click “Submit”.
Step 5: Create a new user ID and password. Click “Submit”.
Step 6: Login to the Canara ePassbook App using your user ID and password.
Step 7: Select the account for which you want to download the passbook.
Step 8: Click “Download Passbook” and select the time period.
Step 9: Click “Download” button and you passbook will be downloaded in PDF format.
How to Download Canara Bank Passbook through Canara Bank Net Banking?
Here are the steps to download the Canara Bank Passbook through Canara Bank Net Banking:
Step 1: Log in to your Canara Bank Net Banking account using your User ID and Password.
Step 2: Once you are logged in, go to the “Accounts” section and select the account for which you want to download the passbook.
Step 3: Under the account details, you will find an option for “Download Statement”. Click on this option.
Step 4: Select the date range for which you want to download the passbook. You can choose a maximum of 6 months period.
Step 5: Select the format in which you want to download the passbook – PDF, Excel, or CSV.
Step 6: Enter the email ID on which you want to receive the passbook. You can also select the option to save the passbook in your computer or in your Canara Bank Net Banking account.
Step 7: Click on the “Download” button.
Step 8: The passbook will be downloaded in the selected format.
Also, check other bank’s Passbook details in the below table:
|Bank of India Passbook||ICICI Bank Passbook||Passbook|
|Axis Bank Passbook||IDBI Bank Passbook||PNB Passbook|
|BOB Passbook||Indian Bank Passbook||SBI Passbook|
|HDFC Passbook||Kotak Mahindra Bank Passbook||Union Bank Passbook|
Canara Bank ePassbook- FAQs
Yes, there is a nominal fee for getting a Canara Bank Passbook. However, customers can use the Canara ePassbook facility to view or download their passbook for free.
If you lose your Canara Bank Passbook, you should immediately inform your nearest Canara Bank branch and request for a new one. You should also check your account statement for any unauthorized transactions and report them to the bank.
Yes, Canara Bank offers the Canara ePassbook facility, which allows customers to view or download their passbook digitally through the Canara ePassbook App or the Canara ePassbook website.
Yes, it is safe to download the Canara Bank Passbook online as long as you are using a trusted platform, such as the Canara ePassbook App or the Canara Bank Net Banking facility. It is recommended to use a secure internet connection and to avoid downloading the passbook from unsecured websites.