For those of you having an account in the Central Bank of India can use the CBI netbanking services to access their account details, transfer funds online (interbank & intrabank), pay credit card bill payments and set standing payment instructions.
This post talks about the CBI Bank netbanking login process.
CBI Netbanking Login Process
Step 1: Go to Central Bank of India website.
Step 2: Click on Internet Banking.
Step 3: Hit the Login button in Personal Banking widget.
Step 4: Enter your User ID, Password & Captcha and hit the Proceed button to login.
Having troubles logging in? Contact the Central Bank of India customer care.
How to Register for CBI Netbanking Services?
For security reasons, Central Bank of India does not provide online registration for netbanking. You need to go to your base branch along with your PAN card and active mobile number to activate internet banking services.
Services Provided by CBI Netbanking
If you have an active CBI netbanking account or Central Bank of India internet banking account, you can login to perform any or all of these banking activities:
- To check CBI account balance
- To download mini statement
- To transfer funds via CBI NEFT or CBI RTGS
- To pay credit card bills
- To change Central Bank of India debit card PIN and more.
How to Reset CBI Netbanking Login Password?
Follow the steps given below for CBI netbanking login password generation:
- Go to CBI netbanking login webpage
- Click on ‘Login’
- Hit the ‘Online Password Generation’ button
- Provide your CIF number
- Choose from ‘Security Question’, ‘Debit Card Details + Date of Birth’ or ‘KYC + Account Number’ option and generate your CBI netbanking password online instantly
It is recommended to create a strong password that is not easily guessable and to change it periodically for security reasons.
How to Add Beneficiary in CBI Netbanking?
To add a beneficiary in CBI Netbanking, you can follow the steps given below:
- Log in to your CBI Netbanking account using your user ID and password.
- Click on the “Fund Transfer” tab from the top menu.
- Click on “Add Beneficiary.”
- Select the type of beneficiary you want to add, such as “Within CBI” or “Other banks.”
- Enter the details of the beneficiary, such as their name, account number, and IFSC code.
- Verify the details entered and click on “Submit.”
- You will receive an OTP (One Time Password) on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and click on “Submit.”
The beneficiary will be added to your account, and you can now transfer funds to them.
Note: It is essential to ensure that the beneficiary details are accurate and up to date before initiating any fund transfers. Also, there may be a waiting period before you can transfer funds to a newly added beneficiary, depending on the bank’s policies.
What are the Online Fund Transfer Charges in CBI Netbanking?
When you transfer funds from your bank account to any other bank account using any of the online/electronic modes like NEFT, RTGS or IMPS there exists zero online charges for it – as directed in the RBI guidelines. You are only required to pay RTGS or NEFT charges when you go to your branch and submit the respective forms for it. That’s when you will be asked to pay NEFT or RTGS fund transfer charges. Other than that, there are no online CBI netbanking fund transfer charges applicable.
Also, check Netbanking of other Banks:
CBI Netbanking: FAQs
No. If you have a corporate account and personal account both, you need to use separate portals and separate CBI netbanking login credentials.
Yes. After you log into your CBI netbanking account, you’ll see your total account balance in the account information. Alternatively, you can check CBI balance via SMS and call as well.
Go to CBI netbanking personal banking portal and click on Online Password Generation to generate new password online.