Disclaimer: Exactly 1 year after announcing the merger, Axis Bank finally acquired the Citibank India’s consumer business in India as well as its non-banking finance arm – Citicorp Finance (India) Limited, on the 1st of March, 2023.Axis Bank & CitBank MergerContents
Customers with their bank accounts in any of the branches of the Citibank India can register for the netbanking services and check balance, view account statement or transfer funds and more, on-the-go. Here, we talk about the Citibank netbanking login process, registration process and how to reset password for Citibank netbanking etc.
How to Log in to Citibank Netbanking
To log into your Citibank India netbanking account, follow the steps as explained further:
- Go to the Citibank netbanking login portal.
- Enter your User ID and IPIN.
- Click the “Login” button.
How to Register for Citibank India Netbanking?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to register for Citi Internet Banking online:
- Go to Citi netbanking portal.
- Click on “First Time User>>”
- Enter your “Account Information” by selecting your account type viz. “Banking/Suvidha, Credit Card, NR Rupee Checking Account, Personal Loan, Mortgages and Account Representatives/Signatories” and your 16-digit Citi ATM/Debit card number.
- Now in the same section, add your card’s CVV number and your date of birth. Read the terms and conditions properly and then confirm the same.
- Click on “Proceed” to move onto the next step to “Authenticate Account Information”.
- Next, choose a User ID and IPIN that you will use to log in.
Read More about: Net Banking
how To Reset Citibank Netbanking Password
If, in case, you have forgotten your password (IPIN) and are not able to log in, you can easily reset your Citi Netbanking IPIN. This is how:
- Open the Citibank netbanking portal.
- Click on “Forgot IPIN”.
- In the next page, select your account type.
- Enter your 16-digit Citi ATM or Debit Card number, CVV number and your date of birth.
- Read the T&Cs and confirm the same before hitting the “Proceed” button.
- Authenticate your Account Information in the next step and click on “Proceed”.
- Now, choose your new IPIN to complete resetting your new Citi netbanking login password.
How to Transfer Funds using Citibank Netbanking?
Follow the steps stated in this section to transfer money – interbank and intrabank, both:
- Log into your Citibank netbanking account using your User ID and IPIN.
- Open the “Payments & Transfers” section.
- Click on “Make a One-Time Payment”.
- Enter details and proceed with making the payment.
Read More: What is a Mini Statement?
How to make credit card bill payments using the Citibank India Netbanking?
To pay your credit card bills online using the internet banking services forwarded by the Citibank India, follow the instructions given here:
- Log into your Citibank netbanking dashboard.
- Click on “NEFT/IMPS Fund Transfer” or simply “Fund Transfer”.
- Add the Citibank credit card as “Payee” for bill payment.
When adding Payee details, in the bank name, enter “Citibank N.A.”, and “CITI0000003” for the IFSC.
- Add payment details, the account from which payment is to be made and make the payment.
Also Read: NEFT – National Electronic Funds Transfer
Citibank India Customer Care
1860 210 2484 (for customers in India)
+91 22 4955 2484 (for customers outside India)
These helplines are operational every Monday – Saturday, from 9 am to 7 pm (except national holidays)
- CitiHelp – for online solutions to your Citibank related questions
- Ask Citi – Citibank’s virtual assistant to help customers clock their debit/credit card, report fraud, update address, queries related to payment, IPIN, KYC and more.
Also, check Netbanking of other Banks:
Citibank Netbanking: FAQs
You can log into Citibank internet banking portal using your User ID and IPIN.
Citibank IPIN is the Citibank netbanking login password.
Yes. You can reset your Citi netbanking IPIN anytime using the netbanking portal.
You can visit your Citibank base branch for netbanking registration. OR, if you have an active Citi Debit/ATM Card, you can create your Citibank User ID and IPIN online and start using the bank’s netbanking services.
Yes. Citibank provides the facility to pay credit card bills using netbanking via NEFT/IMPS.