If you are a customer of DCB Bank and want to know how to log into DCB netbanking, search no more. Here, we will tell you all about DCB netbanking login, registration, password reset and how to transfer funds using DCB Netbanking services.
DCB Netbanking Login Procedure
Follow the steps explained below for DCB internet banking login:
- Go to the DCB netbanking login portal.
- Enter your User ID and Password. You can choose to open Dashboard, Account Summary, Funds Transfer, Manage Beneficiaries and Deposit Accounts section.
- Click on “Login” after selecting your preference.
How to Register for DCB Bank Internet Banking
To register for DCB Bank internet banking, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Go to DCB netbanking login portal.
- Click on “Register for Personal Internet Banking”.
- Fill in the Online Registration for DCB internet banking form and hit the “Continue” button to proceed with your registration request.
Another option is to go to your DCB Bank base branch and submit the duly-filled internet banking registration form.
Read More: Bank Timings in India
How to Reset Password of DCB Bank Netbanking
If you have forgotten your DCB netbanking login password, follow the steps mentioned below to reset the same:
- Visit the DCB Bank netbanking login portal.
- Click on “Forgot Password? Click Here”.
- Choose to reset your password using “Registered mobile no. and email ID” or using “debit card details”.
- Hit the “Submit” button.
- Enter the details basis your previous selection and hit the “Submit” button to reset your DCB netbanking login password.
Read More: What is a Mini Statement?
How to Transfer Funds using DCB Netbanking
To transfer money to your own DCB account, other DCB accounts or to other bank accounts, customers can use the DCB internet banking option. Further-mentioned steps are to be followed to transfer funds via DCB netbanking:
- Log into DCB netbanking.
- Open the “Payments & Transfers” tab and click on the “Fund Transfer” option.
- Select “Interbank” (to other bank) or Intrabank” (within DCB bank) option basis your transfer type.
- Select the mode of transfer (NEFT or RTGS) and fill in other details including the debit and credit account along with adding the beneficiary details.
- Enter amount and remarks.
- Read the “Terms & Conditions” and then click on “Accept” to proceed with the fund transfer.
DCB Bank Customer Care
Customers can call on the following DCB Bank customer care numbers for queries, complaints and more:
022 6899 7777
040 6815 7777
DCB Bank customer care email ID:
Also, check Netbanking of other Banks:
DCB Netbanking – FAQs
Go to the DCB Bank netbanking login portal and click on “Forgot Password? Click Here” to reset your password.
Yes, you can select to reset your DCB internet banking password using your registered mobile number and email ID.
You can register for DCB Bank netbanking by visiting the branch and submitting the application form for the same. If you have an active DCB bank debit card, click on “Register for Personal Banking” on the DCB personal banking login portal to register for DCB netbanking online.
Go to the DCB netbanking login portal and select the “Inactive User Enablement” to activate your expired DCB netbanking User ID.
DCB transaction password is the key required to complete online fund transfer via DCB internet banking services. Log into DCB netbanking and then “Forgot Transaction Password” on the Dashboard or under “General Services” to reset your DCB Bank netbanking transaction password.
Customers can call DCB Bank customer care number at 022 6899 7777 & 040 6815 7777.