To check your last 10 transactions using your Federal Bank account, you can use the Federal Bank mini statement feature. This features provides a list of the latest 10 transactions done in your account. This statement can be fetched anytime of any day. You may use the Federal Bank mini statement number, SMS facility, netbanking and mobile banking options to get your Federal Bank mini statement.
Federal Bank Mini Statement Number
Dial the following mentioned Federal Bank mini statement number and give a missed call to receive your latest Federal Bank mini statement instantly:
Make sure to use your registered mobile number to make this call. If you use any other mobile number, the bank won’t respond to your SMS.
To know about the other customer care numbers of Federal Bank, please visit this Federal Bank customer care page.
How to Get Federal Bank Mini Statement?
To fetch your latest Federal Bank mini statement, account holders may use any of the following-stated options:
- Via missed call: 8431600600
- Via SMS banking: TXN<space>SB last 4 digits of A/c No. to 9895088888
- Via Federal Bank Netbanking
- Via Federal Bank Mobile Banking
How to Register Mobile Number for Federal Bank Mini Statement?
When you open any bank account with Federal Bank, you are asked to provide your contact details. This includes your mobile number as well. This number is registered with the bank and linked to the account at the time of opening the bank account.
However, if you have changed your mobile number after opening the account, it is suggested that you get it updated as per the bank records. This can easily be done through the KYC form submission. This has to be done by visiting your branch itself.
How to Avail of Federal Bank Mini Statement by SMS?
To get you’re the details of your latest Federal Bank account transactions using the SMS banking, simply draft an SMS in the following format:
TXN<space>SB last 4 digits of A/c no.
98-95-0-8888 or 5676762
Customers must make sure that the SMS is sent from the registered mobile number only.
How to Avail of Federal Bank Mini Statement by Net-Banking?
To use the internet banking services to fetch your mini statement, first of all it is necessary that you register for the Federal Bank netbanking – FedNet.
To register for FedNet:
- Go to the FedNet Registration link and enter your 14-digit account number and verification code.
- Enter the OTP sent to you in the next screen and click on ‘Validate OTP’.
- Generate a FedNet User ID of your choice and click on ‘Check Availability’.
- Create your Login Password.
Your account will be registered for FedNet and you will receie an SMS as well as an email regarding the same. For further information of FedNet Registration, check this PDF by the Federal Bank.
Once your account is registered with FedNet, go to the Login Page.
Enter your User ID, Password, Mobile Number and Verification Code and hit the ‘Log In’ button. Check your account details, latest account transactions and mini statement in the Accounts section.
How to Avail Federal Bank Mini Statement by Mobile Banking?
Follow the steps stated below to download your Federal Bank mini statement online using the bank’s mobile app.
- Download the ‘FedMobile’ app from Play Store or App Store.
- Register yourself by creating a 4-digit mPIN.
- Click on ‘FedBook’ at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the account number for which you want to check your mini statement.
Your mini statement by Federal Bank will be displayed on the screen containing a list of the last 10 transactions.
Benefits of Federal Bank Mini Statement?
Some of the prime benefits of a Federal Bank mini statement are listed below:
- Time Saving – Can be fetched in minutes using any of the following modes:
- Missed Call Banking
- SMS Banking
- Internet Banking (FedNet)
- Mobile Banking (FedMobile)
- No time limitations – All the modes stated above are open to be used round the clock, irrespective of any bank holiday
- Inclusion of economically challenged sector – Those who do not have a smartphone or an internet connection can avail Federal Bank mini statement by missed call and SMS banking options
Also, Check Mini Statement for Other Banks:
Federal Bank Mini Statement – FAQs
For any banking-related queries or complaints, customers can call on the Federal Bank customer care number of 1800 425 1199 or 1800 420 1199. Another Federal Bank toll-free number is +91 484 2630994.
All the customers having a savings account, current account, credit card account or overdraft can avail of a Federal Bank e-statement.
No, if you want to change your mobile number or freshly start the registration process, you need to visit the bank branch along with your ID proof to complete the registration process.
You can type the message in the given format- TXN<space>SB last 4 digits of A/c no.
and send it to 98-95-0-8888 or 5676762.