Real-Time Gross Settlement (RTGS) is a popular electronic payment system that allows funds to be transferred from one bank account to another in real-time. ICICI Bank, one of the leading private sector banks in India, offers RTGS services to its customers. However, there are charges associated with RTGS transactions. In this article, we will take a closer look at ICICI Bank RTGS charges and what you need to know before initiating a transaction.
ICICI Bank RTGS Charges Online
If you initiate an RTGS transaction using ICICI Bank’s internet banking platform, you will not be charged anything. This means, using an online mode of transaction for RTGS attracts no charges.
ICICI Bank RTGS Charges Offline
If you initiate an RTGS transaction through an ICICI Bank branch, the charges are as follows:
- For transactions above Rs. 2 lakh and up to Rs. 5 lakh: Rs. 20 + GST per transaction
- For transactions above Rs. 5 lakh: Rs. 45 + GST per transaction
Note: Transaction charge for NEFT and RTGS initiated through online modes (i.e. Internet Banking, iMobile app, Mera iMobile app and Pockets app) is Nil.
Benefits of ICICI Bank RTGS Services
ICICI Bank RTGS services offer several benefits, such as:
- Quick and Convenient: ICICI Bank’s RTGS service allows you to transfer funds in real-time, making it one of the fastest modes of fund transfer available.
- Safe and Secure: ICICI Bank uses state-of-the-art security measures to ensure the safety of your transactions.
- Wide Coverage: ICICI Bank RTGS services are available across all major cities in India.
- High Transaction Limits: With ICICI Bank RTGS services, you can transfer up to Rs. 10 lakh per transaction.
Visit the following links to know more about RTGS:
|SBI RTGS Charges
|HDFC RTGS Timings
|HDFC RTGS Limit
|ICICI Bank RTGS Timings
|BOB RTGS Charges
|HDFC RTGS Charges
|SBI RTGS Limit
|SBI RTGS Timings
|PNB RTGS Charges
ICICI Bank RTGS Charges : FAQs
Customers can transfer maximum amount of Rs. 10 lakhs per day through ICICI RTGS.
The minimum amount for an ICICI RTGS transaction is Rs. 2 lakhs.
Currently, there is no such limit. Although, there are certain ICICI RTGS amount limit that can be initiated on a per day basis.
No, ICICI Bank RTGS charges are exclusive of Goods and Services Tax (GST), which is charged separately.
No, once an ICICI Bank RTGS transaction is initiated, it cannot be cancelled or reversed. You will need to contact the beneficiary bank and request them to reverse the transaction.
Yes. You can make RTGS transfer using ICICI mobile banking app.