If you want to transfer funds online or check ICICI Bank balance, you can use the ICICI netbanking services for secure banking services. Here, we will talk about ICICI netbanking login, how to register for ICICI internet banking, transfer funds via ICICI netbanking and more.
ICICI Net banking Login
Follow the steps given below for ICICI netbanking login:
- Go to ICICI Netbanking portal.
- Enter your User ID or registered mobile number and password.
- You can also login using your registered mobile number, ATM PIN and OTP for ICICI Bank login.
ICICI Net banking Registration
You can walk to any nearby ICICI Bank branch with your photo ID, address proof and photograph to register for ICICI netbanking. Likewise, your User ID is mentioned in your ICICI iKit which is given to you at the time of opening account.
For online ICICI netbanking registration, you need to get user ID online, viz.:
- Visit ICICI official website.
- Go to Apply Online.
- Select “Internet Banking” under “Online Banking” tab.
- Click on “I want my User ID”.
- Choose “Bank Account”, “Debit Card” or “Credit Card” and enter details.
- Enter your registered mobile number.
You will receive your User ID on your mobile number. Log into your ICICI netbanking account with this User ID.
Generate ICICI Netbanking Password
Follow the steps explained further to generate your ICICI internet banking password online:
- Go to ICICI Bank Internet Banking website.
- Scroll down to the 2nd widget.
- Click on “Generate Password” to get your ICICI Bank netbanking password.
Read More: ICICI Bank Timings
How to Transfer Funds using ICICI Net banking?
To transfer money using the ICICI Bank netbanking services, follow the instructions given below:
- Log into your ICICI bank netbanking account.
- Click on “Send Money”.
- Add Payee.
- Select “ICICI Bank Payee” or “Other Bank Payee”.
- Enter Payee details, IFSC, Bank Name, City and Account Type.
- Check the details and click on “Submit”.
- Enter the OTP received on your regd. mobile number.
- Check details again and click on “Confirm” to complete the transaction.
ICICI Net banking – Credit Card Bill Payment
Steps to pay any credit card bill using ICIC netbanking:
- Log into ICICI Bank Internet Banking.
- Open the “Cards” tab and select “Credit Cards”.
- Click on “Pay Bill”.
- Enter details (debit account, amount, etc.) and click on “Next”.
- Confirm details and click on “Submit”.
Read More: ICICI Bank Balance Check
ICICI Bank Customer Care
The following are the updated ICICI Bank customer care numbers:
1860 120 7777 (ICICI Personal Banking Number)
1860 120 6699 (ICICI Corporate/ Business Banking Number)
011 33667777 (ICICI Delhi Customer Care Number)
022 33667777 (ICICI Mumbai Customer Care Number)
033 33667777 (ICICI Kolkata Customer Care Number)
044 33667777 (ICICI Chennai Customer Care Number)
Also, check Netbanking of other Banks:
ICICI Net Banking – FAQs
Go to www.icicibank.com > Internet Banking (Bottom of the page) > I want my User ID to get your user ID online. Also, you can call the ICICI customer care and provide your account number and enter your ATM PIN to generate your ICICI User ID. Otherwise, visit the branch to fetch your ICICI Bank internet banking User ID.
You can avail the following services by ICICI netbanking: ICICI balance check, ICICI mini statement view, transfer money, pay credit card bill, etc.
Login to ICICI netbanking. Go to Payments & Transfers > Manage Billers > My Registered Billers. Select the biller and click on “Remove Biller”.
Yes. You can transfer money from your ICICI bank account to any other bank account by netbanking. All you need to do is add payee and once it is approved, you can make the transfer.