To help its customers keep up-to-date with their day-to-day transactions, IDBI provides the facility of mini statement. A IDBI mini statement enlists the last 3 transactions done in a customer’s bank account. One can avail of this mini statement by giving a missed call to the IDBI mini statement number. Other options include the IDBI mini statement by SMS, netbanking and mobile banking.
IDBI Mini Statement Number
To get the bank mini statement, customers can choose to give a missed call on the following mentioned IDBI mini statement number and get details of their last 5 transactions instantly:
A prerequisite to avail of the IDBI missed call service is to first get one’s mobile number registered with the bank and then use the same registered number to fetch the IDBI mini statement.
Note: The IDBI missed call service to check last 5 transactions can be used 4 times a day.
How to Get IDBI Mini Statement?
Some of the easiest ways to check your IDBI mini statement online or offline are stated below:
- IDBI Mini Statement Number: 1800-843-1133 (missed call from registered number)
- IDBI Net-Banking: Log in using your User ID and password
- IDBI Mobile Banking: Using the mPassbook
- IDBI ATM: Using your IDBI debit card & ATM (choose ‘Mini Statement’ option)
How to Register Mobile Number for IDBI Mini Statement?
To use the phone banking option (missed call facility) to avail of one’s IDBI Bank mini statement, it is imperative to register their mobile number with the bank, if they have more than one bank account. However, if there’s only one operative bank in IDBI, the missed call facility comes pre-activated as the mobile number is already linked and registered at the time of opening the bank account.
Send an SMS to IDBI in the following mentioned format (for customers having more than one IDBI bank account):
5676777 or 9820346920 or 9821043718
A confirmation SMS will be sent to the customer’s mobile number regarding the registration status. Customers must make sure that if they have changed their mobile number, the same is updated in the bank records as well.
How to Avail of IDBI Mini Statement by Netbanking?
Follow the below-mentioned steps on how to check the latest transactions in one’s IDBI account:
- Step 1: Visit the official IDBI netbanking portal.
- Step 2: Type in your User ID (your Customer ID as mentioned in your passbook) and Captcha.
- Step 3: Hit the ‘Continue to Login’ tab.
- Step 4: Select the ‘Account Information’ option.
- Step 5: Click on the ‘Mini Statement’ option provided under the ‘Banking Services’.
You will have a list of the last 10 transactions done in your account immediately. You can also download the same on your device, if needed.
Note: If you’re a first time user, click on the ‘First Time User? Register Now’ link just below the ‘Continue to Login’ tab on the IDBI Login Page.
How to Avail of IDBI Mini Statement by Mobile Banking?
To fetch one’s IDBI mini statement online using the mobile banking option, the following steps must be followed:
- Step 1: Download the IDBI mPassbook mobile app from Play Store or App Store.
- Step 2: Enter your Customer ID (mentioned in your passbook & welcome kit) and registered mobile number and proceed.
- Step 3: Enter the OTP you just receivedand click on ‘Proceed’ tab.
- Step 4: Set your 4-digit PIN (you’ll be required to provide it every time you open the app).
- Step 5: Select the option stating ‘Mini Statement’ to view the same.
Benefits of IDBI Mini Statement
The below-mentioned are some of the advantages of viewing one’s transaction history using the IDBI Mini Statement:
- Quick and easy option to stay updated about one’s daily bank transactions
- Missed call facility attracts no charges
- No need to wait in long queues to get bank statement or wait for the monthly bank statement online (if opted for email bank statement service)
- Can be fetched offline by simply giving a missed call from the registered number
Also, Check Mini Statement for Other Banks:
IDBI Mini Statement – FAQs
Give a missed call to 1800-843-1133 from your registered mobile number OR use the mPassbook mobile app to view your IDBI mini statement. Alternatively, the latest bank transactions can also be checked by logging into the IDBI Netbanking Portal.
Send an SMS (REG<space>Account Number) to 5676777 or 9820346920 / 9821043718 from your registered mobile number.
Send an SMS to 5676777 or 9820346920 / 9821043718 in this format: ‘DEL<space>Account Number’ from your registered mobile number.
Yes. IDBI has the WhatsApp Banking facility using which you can view your IDBI Bank mini statement. Save 8860045678 in your mobile phone book and send a ‘Hi’ on WhatsApp. Then, Type 2 or Statement to receive the details of your last 5 IDBI bank account transactions.
Yes. You can avail IDBI mini statement using mobile banking. All you need is to login to app and start processing further.