FASTag is an automated facility for cashless toll payments on all national highways in India. As an issuer bank, IDFC First Bank offers FASTag services to both bank customers and non-customers to avail of the FASTag for convenient, swift, and cashless travel. The IDFC First Bank FASTag is easy to apply and comes along with added benefits for enhanced customer convenience.
FASTag is an electronic toll tax collection system used on Indian highways. It’s an RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) device that is affixed to a vehicle’s windscreen. As the vehicle drives through the toll plaza, the technology allows the automatic deduction of toll charges from the linked prepaid FASTag account. This enables smooth passage through toll plazas without the need for halting for paying toll charges in cash.
IDFC Bank FASTag is a simple card with multiple benefits. These include:
- Pay for fuel using the IDFC Bank FASTag and get an instant discount at all HPCL petrol pumps.
- Pay for parking charges at select parking lots.
- Avail monthly passes with an auto-renewal option.
- Avail the option of auto-linking your FASTag with IDFC First Credit Card for easy auto recharge.
- Enjoy cashless and contactless toll and fuel payment.
- Get a single IDFC FASTag statement for toll, fuel, and parking payments.
The online application process for IDFC First Bank FASTag is simple and easy. Simply write an email to email@example.com. The bank representatives will get in touch with you to complete the application formalities and issue the IDFC First Bank FASTag.
You can apply for an IDFC First Bank FASTag offline through two channels. These are:
For new FASTag registrations call 1800 266 9970. The representative taking your call at the IDFC FASTag customer care number will guide you through with the formalities of applying for a digital IDFC FASTag.
Buying FASTag at Point Of Sales (POS) offices set up at toll plazas is another convenient way to buy FASTag offline. To buy IDFC First Bank FASTag through the POS office, follow the following steps:
- Visit any NETC-toll plaza and approach the POS center.
- Fill up the over-the-counter FASTag application form and submit documents – the vehicle registration certificate, a passport-size photograph, and identity and address proof for KYC.
- Choose IDFC First Bank as the issuing bank.
- Make the requisite payment to get the free FASTag.
In addition to the dedicated FASTag services provided by IDFC First Bank, one can also apply for a free IDFC First Bank FASTag through the following channels:
To activate the IDFC First Bank FASTag account via Paytm digital wallet, follow the following steps:
- Log into your Paytm application on your smartphone.
- In the search tab, type ‘FASTag’.
- Move to the ‘Buy FASTag’ option.
- Select IDFC First Bank as the FASTag issuing bank.
- Enter the Registration Number of the vehicle. Make sure you do not leave any gaps when typing the number.
- Complete the vehicle verification process.
- Proceed to the payment page.
- Choose the preferred payment gateway like Paytm wallet, Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI, etc.
- Complete the payment.
- The FASTag will be delivered to the registered billing address within 7 working days.
To apply for IDFC First Bank FASTag through UPI applications like Google Pay, Amazon Pay, and other UPI applications, follow the step-by-step guide:
- Log into the preferred UPI Application.
- Move to the ‘Buy FASTag’ link.
- From the list, choose IDFC First Bank as the issuing bank.
- Enter the required details to complete the vehicle registration process.
- Proceed to payment.
- Complete the payment formalities to successfully apply for your IDFC First Bank FASTag.
The IDFC First Bank FASTag will be delivered to the registered mailing address. The received FASTag is in an activated form. You simply need to fix the tag sticker onto the vehicle’s windscreen to successfully use it for subsequent toll payments on national highways.
IDFC First Bank offers convenient ways for IDFC FASTag recharge. These include:
For IDFC First Bank FASTag recharge through UPI, follow these simple steps:
- Login to the preferred UPI app
- Enter VPA in the format <etoll.vehiclenumber@idfcnetc>
- Click on Send money
- Enter the recharge amount
- The FASTag account will be recharged instantly.
IDFC Bank allows FASTag recharge facility at selected toll plazas. You can check the list of IDFC Bank-approved toll centers for the same.
Existing IDFC Bank account holders can recharge IDFC FASTag through Internet Banking. The steps involved are:
- Use your User ID and password to log into your IDFC First Bank Internet Banking account.
- Move to the FASTag Tab
- Click on the Recharge option
- Enter vehicle number
- Key in the recharge amount
- Complete the payment formalities
- The amount will be deducted from your IDFC First Bank account and the FASTag will be recharged immediately.
IDFC First FASTag Account holders will get their unique IDFC First Bank FASTag login.
For IDFC FASTag recharge through the same, follow the following steps:
- Visit the IDFC First FASTag weblink.
- Click on the ‘Customer Login’ link.
- Using the IDFC First Bank FASTag login details log into your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Recharge’ option.
- Enter the amount for the recharge.
- Complete the payment through Debit card/Credit card/net banking, etc.
- The recharge will be done instantly.
For IDFC FASTag recharge you can also connect with the team at IDFC FASTag customer care number @ 1800 266 9970.
IDFC First Bank allows easy ways for IDFC FASTag balance check. These include:
IDFC Bank sends notifications to the registered mobile number. You can keep track of the FASTag balance through SMS notifications.
IDFC First Bank has a dedicated balance inquiry number for IDFC FASTag. Simply give a missed call at +91 99902 43331 to know your IDFC FASTag balance.
Apply for IDFC First Bank monthly e-Statements for the FASTag account. These will be sent to the registered mobile number and email address.
Using your IDFC First Bank FASTag card is easy. Follow these simple steps to install it:
- Sitting inside the car, carefully remove the adhesive tape from the FASTag sticker.
- Affix the FASTag sticker to the top-center of your windscreen.
- Do not remove or reposition the sticker.
- Do not apply any extra cello tape or adhesive substances on the FASTag sticker.