Do you have an account in the Indian Bank? Or Allahabad Bank? In both the cases, you can do balance check, view mini statement, transfer funds and more using the Indian Bank netbanking services. Here, we talk about Indian Bank netbanking login, registration, how to reset password and transfer funds etc.
DISCLAIMER: Allahabad Bank was merged with the Indian Bank on 1st April 2020. Since then, all the bank accounts in Allahabad Bank were shifted to Indian Bank database. If you have the existing Allahabad netbanking login credentials, please use these to log into Indian Bank netbanking portal to benefit from the net banking services.
Indian Bank Netbanking: Login Process
Follow the steps given below to log into your Indian Bank login account:
- Visit the Indian Bank internet banking portal.
- Choose “Individual” or “Corporate” as per your bank account type.
- Enter your “User ID” and solve the math problem for verification.
- Click on “Login” post which you will be required to type in your login password.
Indian Bank Net Banking: Registration Process
How to Apply Online for Indian Bank netbanking:
- Go to the Indian Bank net banking portal.
- Click on “New User”. You will be redirected to the “Online Request” page.
- Enter “User Details” by typing in your CIF or A/c No. and mobile number. Click “Submit”.
- Next, enter the OTP sent on your regd. mobile number and click “Submit”.
- Choose the Facility Type.
- Create your Login Password that will be used every time you want to log into netbanking portal.
- Choose your “Secret Question” which will be used to reset password, if needed in future.
- Choose the “Activate Type” and proceed.
- Read the “Terms & Conditions”.
- Enter your Debit Card Details to complete the netbanking registration process.
Also Read: Indian Bank Mini Statement
How to Reset Indian Bank Netbanking Password?
In order to reset your Indian Bank login password, follow the steps given below:
- Go to the Indian Bank internet banking portal.
- Enter your User ID and answer the verification question.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- In the next page, click on “Forgot Password”.
5. Choose either ATM Card or Secret Question for the reset process.
6. Enter ATM Card details or answer the security question.
7. Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number.
8. Create new password and re-enter the same.
How to Transfer Funds using Indian Bank NetBanking?
To transfer your funds to your own bank account, other Indian Bank account or to other bank accounts, Indian Bank netbanking services can be used. This is how to transfer money via netbanking:
- Go to the Indian Bank netbanking portal.
- Enter User ID, verification code and click on “Submit”.
- Enter your login password and click “Submit” once again.
- Open the “Fund Transfer” section.
- Choose “Own Accounts” or “Other IB Accounts”.
- Enter details as asked in the following form.
- Enter Transaction Password to complete the transaction.
Also Read: Indian Bank Timings
Indian Bank Customer Care
The following are the modes via which customers can contact the Indian Bank customer care staff:
- Indian Bank National Helpline Number:
1800 4250 0000
- Missed Call Services for Indian Bank Balance Check:
Read More: Indian Bank Balance Enquiry
- To block Indian Bank transactions:
SMS: BLOCK to 092310 00001 or 092895 92895
Also, check Netbanking of other Banks:
Indian Bank Netbanking: FAQs
Use your Indian Bank User ID and login password to use the services provided by the Indian Bank netbanking.
No. The Login Password is used in combination with the User ID to log into Indian Bank netbanking. Transaction Password is used to validate the transfer request on the Indian Bank internet banking window.
You can reset your Login Password at the Indian Bank netbanking portal. You can choose to answer your security question or provide ATM card details to reset your Indian Bank login password.