Indian Bank is one of the oldest public sector banks in India offering various banking related products to its customers. On 15th Feb 2021, Indian Bank merged with Allahabad Bank to continue to its banking operations. IndOASIS App- It is mobile banking application of Indian Bank. This mobile banking application can be used for making fund transfers, bill payments, card service and many more. The Indian Bank mobile application- IndOASIS App can be downloaded on both Android devices and iOS devices.
Features of IndOASIS
There are several features of Indian Bank Mobile Banking App- IndOASIS. Let’s discuss this in detail:
- Balance Check- Customers can check their account balance using the app. Along with this, you can also view transaction history, download account statement and many others.
- Fund Transfer: App users can transfer funds to other accounts or their own accounts using the different fund transfer modes such as RTGS, IMPS and NEFT.
- Bill Payments- Customers can pay electricity bills, water bills, DTH bills and mobile recharge.
- Request Cheque Book: Through IndOASIS App, customers can request for new cheque book or request to stop a cheque payment.
- Loans and Advances: IndOASIS App offers users to apply for various types of loan as per the requirement at an affordable interest rates.
How to Register for Indian Bank Mobile Banking App- IndOASIS?
Follow the below mentioned steps to register for Indian Bank Mobile Banking App:
Step 1: Download IndOASIS app from Google Play Store/App Store on your Android/iOS devices respectively.
Step 2: Now open the app. Select ‘New User Registration’.
Step 3: Click to accept the terms and condition of the app.
Step 4: Enter your account number and mobile number.
Step 5: Select the type of facility you want to register (mobile banking or both mobile banking and internet banking).
Step 6: Now enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number.
Step 7: Set your 4-digit mPIN and click ‘Confirm’.
Step 8: Now you have successfully registered for IndOASIS App and can use app for banking related activities.
How to Login for Indian Bank Mobile Banking App- IndOASIS?
Follow the below mentioned steps to login to IndOASIS App-
Step 1: Download the IndOASIS App on your smartphone.
Step 2: Open the app. Enter your account number.
Step 3: Enter your mPIN
Step 4: Click ‘Login’. Now you can access the app to proceed with mobile banking activities.
Why my IndOASIS App Not Working?
There are multiple reasons wherein your IndOASIS might not work properly. Given below are some of the situations for the same-
- Internet Connection: Make sure you are connected to stable internet connection on the device. In any case of weak or unstable connection, the app might not work properly.
- Update the App: Always ensure that you are using the latest versions of the IndOASIS App. If you haven’t updated yet, do it as soon as possible.
- Clear App Cache: Clearing the app cache will provide a seamless experience while using the app. Clearing the cache helps in resolving the issue related to app.
- Reinstall and Uninstall the App: If any of the steps mentioned above doesn’t work, you need to uninstall and reinstall the app.
IndOASIS Support: If the app doesn’t work even after the above process, you can contact the IndOASIS support team for assistance.
Also, check about Mobile Banking for Different Banks:
Customers of Indian Bank can download the IndOASIS App on their smartphone through Google Play Store/App Store to proceed with banking transactions.
Yes. IndOASIS App comes with additional security features offering a seamless experience while using the app without compromising any personal detail of the user.
The IndOASIS app offers variety of banking options to execute. You can check account balance, download bank statement, apply for loan, avail card services and many more.
In case you forgot your app login details, you can reset your password using ‘Forgot Username’ or ‘Forgot Password’. For this, you need to provide some personal information before you reset your login details.