Founded in 1924, Karnataka Bank is one of the of the oldest banks in India offering wide range of financial products and services including loans and advances, cards, savings and deposits, RTGS, NEFT, IMPS and so on. Customers can make fund transfer using RTGS through online and offline mode. For offline mode, customers need to fill Karnataka Bank RTGS Form to make fund transfer. In this article, we would discuss in detail about the Karnataka Bank RTGS Form.
How to Fill Karnataka Bank RTGS Form
Mentioned below are the details required to fill out Karnataka Bank RTGS Form:
- Personal Details: Customers care required to enter the personal details including the name, address and contact number. These details should be mentioned in the first section of the RTGS form.
- Information of Beneficiary: Under this section, customers are required to fill the beneficiary’s name, account number and bank details.
- Amount: You are required to fill the amount you wish to transfer to the beneficiary’s account. Under this section, mention the amount in figures and words.
- Charges: Karnataka Bank charges certain fee for making RTGS transaction. Customer are required to specify whether they want to pay the charges themselves or get it deducted from the transferred amount.
- Authorize: Customers need to sign and mention the date to authorise the RTGS transfer.
Once you have filled out the RTGS form, you are required to submit the form to the Karnataka Bank branch along with any necessary documents if required. The bank will then process the RTGS transaction after verifying all the details, and the funds will be credited to the beneficiary’ account within seconds.
Visit the following links to know more about RTGS Form of different Bank’s:
Karnataka Bank RTGS Form : FAQs
The minimum transaction amounts to Rs. 2 lakhs. On the other hand, there is no maximum limit for making RTGS transactions.
Mentioned below are the Karnataka Bank RTGS charges-
Rs. 2 lakhs to Rs. 5 lakhs- Rs. 25 + GST per transaction
Above Rs.5 lakhs – Rs.50 + GST per transaction
The RTGS transactions are settled within 30 minutes from the time of depositing RTGS form.