Do you need to urgently transfer funds from your PNB account to another bank account but don’t have time to visit the bank? There are various ways via which you can transfer funds online. PNB Netbanking is one such safe option.
Let’s learn how to transfer funds using netbanking PNB and the steps for PNB netbanking login and registration.
PNB Netbanking Login: Step by Step Guide
You can use the netbanking PNB services using the PNB mobile banking app along with the bank’s website. All you need is to register for the Punjab National Bank’s internet banking services and then login to PNB netbanking portal.
Steps for PNB Netbanking
- Go to PNB official website.
- Click on “Retail Internet Banking” in the side bar and go to PNB netbanking login page.
- Enter your PNB user ID. This is your PNB customer ID mentioned on your PNB passbook as well as you PNB mini statement.
- In the next step, fill in your password and click on “Continue” and complete the PNB netbanking login process.
If you’re facing troubles logging in, please call on the PNB customer care number for instant resolution.
PNB Netbanking Registration
To use the netbanking PNB services, the first step is PNB registration. This can be done in two ways – offline at the branch and online. You can simply go to your PNB base branch and ask to activate the PNB netbanking services in your account. You’ll be asked to fill a form and provide a few details.
Steps for PNB Netbanking online registration:
- Open the PNB official website and go to “Retail Internet Banking”.
- Click on “New User” in the PNB Netbanking Existing User Login page.
- Fill the Online User Registration form.
- Click on “Verify” and complete the next steps as they appear on your screen.
If you’re not able to complete the registration process online, you can visit the bank as per the PNB bank timings and activate internet banking services on your account.
Netbanking PNB: How to Transfer Funds Online?
Use the steps given below to transfer funds from your Punjab National Bank account to another bank’s account using the PNB Netbanking services:
- Go to PNB Netbanking login page.
- Enter your PNB user ID and password and click on “Continue”.
- Open the “Transactions” tab from the dashboard menu.
- Click on “Manage Beneficiary”.
- Select your preferred option from the drop-down list (Add within PNB Payee, NEFT Payee, RTGS Payee, IMPS Payee)
- Fill in the details (beneficiary name, nickname, A/c number, IFSC).
- Set the maximum limit amount and maximum number of transactions.
- Enter PNB netbanking transaction password.
- Click on “Submit”.
- Check the details and click on “Confirm”.
- Wait for some time till the beneficiary is added.
- Now go back to “Transactions” and select NEFT/RTGS/IMPS.
Also Read: IMPS vs. NEFT vs. RTGS
- Fill in the details and click on “Continue”
- Check the details and enter your transaction password.
- Hit the “Submit” button.
You will see a Confirmation message on your screen with the reference ID and other details. You will also receive a message on your phone regarding the same.
Also, check Netbanking of other Banks:
Netbanking PNB: FAQs
Please check for your PNB customer ID mentioned on your PNB mini statement as well as your passbook. This is your default PNB netbanking user ID.
PNB transaction password is that password which you need to enter right before making the online transfer request. This is different from the netbanking login password.
Download the “PNB One” app from the Play Store or the App Store in your mobile and you will be able to use netbanking PNB services instantly.
Yes. PNB netbanking services are provided to the bank’s NRI customers as well.
If you want to transfer funds via NEFT and are not able to add beneficiary, please call on the PNB customer care number to resolve the issue at the earliest.
Yes. You can make fund transfer using PNB net banking.