With the advent of technology, digital payments have become an integral part of our lives. Founded in 2010, Paytm has emerged as a market leader in India’s digital payment ecosystem. Paytm has over 450 million registered users and growing day by day. Paytm is a digital and financial services company that offers wide range of financial products to its customers Its services include fund transfer, investment service, flight and hotel booking, shopping, insurance service and many more.
Also, Paytm has come up with digital wallets, payment banks and payment gateway to offer semaless experience to its customers. You can download Paytm App on your smartphone via Google Play Store or App Store and avail the multiple range of products as per your choice.
How to Login to Paytm?
You can login to Paytm App by following the below given steps-
Step 1: Open the Paytm App on your smartphone.
Step 2: Enter your registered mobile number or email address associated with your Paytm account.
Step 3: Click ‘Proceed’.
Step 4: You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number or email address
Step 5: Enter the OTP received. Click ‘Login’.
Step 6: Now you can login to your Paytm account.
Paytm is not just limited to digital payment platform but also provides multiple range of services for businesses. Paytm Business is a suite of tools and services that helps businesses to manage their financial transactions. It helps businesses streamline their payments, manage the cash flow, and ultimately grow their business.
Features of Paytm Business
Given below are some of the features and benefits of using Paytm Business:
- Payment Gateway: The Paytm Business app offers reliable and safe payment gateway to accept payment from customers. This payment can be integrated by businesses to their website of mobile app to proceed with accepting the payments.
2. POS Machine: Point of Sale (POS) Machine offered by Paytm Business helps in accepting payments made through different modes such as Debit Cards, Credit Cards, UPI, etc.
3. Payment Links: Paytm Business offers payment link system to customers. Through this, businesses can create and share the payment links to customers to accept payment immediately.
4. Business Loan: Paytm Business offers business loan to SMEs to help them grow their business. The loans are provided at a competitive interest along with flexible repayment options to the enterprises by Paytm Business.
Paytm Money is an online digital investment platform that offers seamless experience to customers who want to invest in mutual funds, stocks, and various other financial products.
Features of Paytm Money
Given below are some of the important features of using Paytm Money:
- Ease to use: The Paytm Money app comes up with user-friendly interface making t easier for the customers to invest in stocks, MFs and others.
- Multiple range of investment products: There are number of investment products available on Paytm Money platform. Customers can invest in ETFs, stocks, Mutual Funds and many more through Paytm Money.
3. Zero Commission Charge: Paytm Money offers zero commission or zero transaction fee from the customers to invest in financial products.
Paytm Mall, owned by Paytm is an online marketplace that offers wide range products including electronics, lifestyle, home appliances, groceries and many more. You can visit the official website of Paytm Mall to purchase any product.
Paytm Movie is a feature of Paytm app that allows customers to purchase movie tickets online. It helps in eliminating the long queues at cinema halls and offers hassle-free ticket booking through the Paytm App. You can also avail discounts and offers on movie ticket booking through the app.
Paytm Payments Bank
Paytm has introduced Paytm Payments Bank that offers a wide range of banking services to its customers. Through Paytm Payments Bank, customers can avail services such as loans and advances, deposits and savings, and many more. Customers can avail high interest rate on savings accounts, open a zero balance account, and get discount and cashback offers via Paytm Payments Bank.
Paytm Customer Care Number
If you have any query, issue or complaints related to any of the services offered by Paytm, you can directly reach out to the Paytm customer care team to get your issues sorted. You can call toll-free number to get your queries resolved.
On the other hand, you can also reach out to customer care team via Paytm App. Follow the below mentioned steps to resolve your query via app-
Step 1: Login to your Paytm App.
Step 2: Click ‘Profile’ icon. Select ’24×7 Help’
Step 3: Now you need to scroll down and navigate to ‘Message Us’ button.
Step 4: You will be redirected to a new window where you can chat with the customer care representative regarding your query or issue.
Also, you can reach out to the customer care team via email. You can send your query by emailing at email@example.com
Paytm : FAQs
You need to download the Paytm app on your smartphone and sign up using mobile number and email address. After successful registration, you can login to the app and start accessing various features of Paytm app.
Paytm offers its customers to add money to Paytm wallet. Individuals registered with Paytm can add money to the wallet using Debit Card, Credit Card, Netbanking and UPI.
yes. Paytm is 100% safe and secure to use. It is inbuilt with multiple security features such as Touch ID, Face ID, App Lock, OTP Verification and many more. You can use Paytm hassle-free without getting your personal details or bank details compromised.
Yes. You can transfer money from Paytm wallet to bank account.
You can call at 0120-4456-456 to enquire anything related to Paytm.