A PNB mini statement or a Punjab National Bank mini statement is a list of the last 5 transactions done in your PNB account. Customers can dial the PNB mini statement number and fetch their latest PNB mini statement in seconds. For this, firstly one must register their mobile number with PNB. Read on to know how.
PNB Mini Statement Number
To check the last 5 transactions related to their PNB bank account, customers can dial on the following PNB mini statement number and get the mini statement instantly on their registered mobile number:
How to Get PNB Mini Statement?
To get the Punjab National Bank mini statement, customers can use any of the following options:
- PNB mini statement missed call number : 0120-2303090 (chargeable) OR 1800-180-2223 (toll-free number)
- PNB SMS Mini Statement Enquiry: ‘MINSTMT16-digit Account Number’ to 5607040
- PNB Mobile Banking : Via PNB mPassbook App
- PNB NetBanking : By logging into PNB net-banking portal customer ID and password
Also Know: What is a Mini Statement?
How to Register Mobile Number for PNB Mini Statement?
All the customers need to compulsorily visit their base branch to register their mobile number with the Punjab National Bank. This is to contain the online frauds as all the transactions done online are verified by sending OTP to the registered number. If this could be updated online, it could increase the chances of online banking frauds.
How to Avail PNB Mini Statement by SMS Banking?
The first step towards getting a PNB mini statement by SMS is to get your mobile number registered with the bank. As stated in the previous section, this is to be done by physically visiting your base branch office.
After registration and getting your SMS alerts service activated, send the SMS in the following format:
For more information about PNB mini statement, PNB credit card and more, please contact the PNB Customer Care Centre. There are separate PNB customer care numbers for Indian residents and global customers, along with toll-free PNB helpline numbers.
How to Avail PNB Mini Statement by Netbanking & Mobile Banking?
Steps to get mini statement by PNB using the Net-Banking option:
1. Visit the PNB internet banking portal here.
2. Enter your User ID* and hit the Continue button.
3. Enter your password/PIN and hit the Login button.
4. Check your last transactions/account statement in the ‘Account’ section.
*This is your customer ID mentioned on the front page of your PNB passbook.
Steps on how to check PNB mini statement using the Mobile Banking option:
- Download the PNB mPassbook mobile app from Play Store or App Store.
- Use your MPIN to log into this app.
- Select the account for which you wish to check the last 10 PNB transactions.
- Select the ‘Mini Statement’ option.
You will see your PNB statement containing the last 10 transactions done in the account you selected.
Benefits of Punjab National Bank Mini Statement
There are many benefits of a PNB mini statement, viz.:
- Helps keep one up-to-date with their daily transactions
- No need to wait for the monthly bank statement
- No charges levied on dialing the PNB mini statement missed call number
- If one doesn’t have an internet connection or a smartphone, PNB SMS or missed call options come handy
Also, Check Mini Statement for Other Banks:
Punjab National Bank Mini Statement: FAQs
There are many ways to check PNB mini statement, viz.:
· Dial PNB mini statement number: 0120-2303090
· SMS ‘MINSTMT’ <space> 16-digit Account Number to 5607040
· PNB mBanking App using your user ID and mPIN
· PNB internet banking
· PNB ATM (select ‘Mini Statement’ and enter your ATM PIN)
· For Savings Accounts: Rs. 15/quarter
· Other Accounts: Rs. 25/quarter
Accounts exempted from SMS charges: Basic Saving Deposit Account / Accounts under PMJDY, Senior Citizen Accounts, Students / Vidyarathi Accounts, Mitra Accounts, Staff & Ex-staff Accounts.
You can use the PNB mini statement missed call number (1800-180-2223 or 0120-2303090) or SMS ‘MINISTMT<space>A/c Number’ to 5607040 or choose to visit any nearby PNB ATM and fetch your Punjab National Bank mini statement without internet.
1800-180-2223 is the toll-free number for PNB customers.