Customers of Standard Chartered Bank in India can register for the Standard Chartered netbanking online easily. simply following the step-by-step guide given in this post along with the Standard Chartered login process.
Standard Chartered Netbanking Registration Process
Activating the Standard Chartered India netbanking services in your bank account is a fairly easy process. However, check the following requirements before online applying for Standard Chartered netbanking:
- Mobile number registered & linked with Standard Chartered bank account
- ATM Card or Debit Card Number and PIN, or
- Credit Card and CVV2
Step 1: Use this link to go to the Self Registration Portal:
Step 2: Read & agree to the terms & conditions.
Step 3: Click on “Accept”.
Step 4: Enter details with your ATM/Debit Card number or Credit Card number and PIN. Click on “Next”.
Step 5: Enter your mobile number and verify with OTP.
Step 6: Create personal login user ID and password to complete your Standard Chartered netbanking registration process.
Standard Chartered Netbanking Login Process
To use the netbanking services for fund transfers, debit card pin generation and more, follow the steps given below:
- Go to Standard Chartered India Netbanking Portal
- Enter your netbanking username, password and security code
- Click on Login to enter your dashboard
How to Reset Standard Chartered Netbanking Login Password?
If you’ve forgotten your Standard Chartered netbanking login password, follow the steps given below to generate a new password online:
Step 1: Go to Standard Chartered netbanking login portal and click on “Forgot Username/Password” option.
Step 3: Give authorization and click on “Accept”.
Step 4: Enter your card details and click on “Next”.
Step 5: Enter your mobile number & verify with OTP.
Step 6: Now, time for your temporary password.
Step 7: Create your new Standard Chartered netbanking login password.
Still not able to set your password? You might need to contact the Standard Chartered Bank customer care.
Advantages of Using Standard Chartered Netbanking?
There are several advantages of using Standard Chartered Netbanking, such as:
- It’s available 24×7 – no need to worry about the bank timings
- Very easy to use – all you need is active internet connection, mobile/computer and login details
- Can be used for balance enquiry
- Can be used to download mini statement or monthly account statement
- Easy to check eligibility & availability of Standard Chartered debit cards
- Online fund transfer options like NEFT, RTGS and IMPS are offered – free of charges
Also, check Netbanking Login Process of other banks here:
Standard Chartered Netbanking: FAQs
You can fill & submit a duly signed netbanking registration form at the branch after which you’ll receive your unique ID and password at your doorstep within 3 working days. Alternatively, use the digital portal for self-registration.
You need your regd. mobile number and credit card details or ATM & debit card details for netbanking registration.
Please call on the Standard Chartered customer care number to resolve the issue at the earliest.
Yes. Standard Chartered Bank offers facility to check account balance via net banking.