Customers having their bank accounts (savings or current accounts) in UCO Bank can check their bank balance at their home using the UCO Bank balance check number (1800 274 0123) or by SMS Banking. Other options for UCO Bank balance check include netbanking, mobile banking and ATM.
UCO Bank Balance Enquiry Number
Dial the following mentioned UCO bank balance check number from your registered mobile number (one that is linked to your UCO bank account for which you want to check the balance for):
1800 274 0123 (Toll Free)
UCO Bank Balance Check – Other Options
Other modes to check UCO Bank balance are listed below:
UCO Bank Balance Check via NetBanking
First of all, for UCO Bank balance enquiry, you need to get your account registered on the UCO Bank Netbanking Registration Portal. It’s available on the bank’s official website.
Once registered, follow the instructions as given below:
Step 1: Go to UCO netbanking portal.
Step 2: Enter your User ID and Captcha and click on “Login”.
Step 3: As you enter your netbanking account, you will be able to check your account balance under the Accounts or Account Summary section.
Read More: UCO Bank Mini Statement
UCO Bank Balance Check via Mobile Banking
Using either the UCO mBanking Plus application or the UCO mPassbook app, you can check your current bank balance from anywhere and at any time of the day.
UCO mBanking Plus Steps for UCO Bank Balance Check
- Download and install UCO mBanking Plus app.
- Complete the self-registration in the app itself and generate your PIN/password
- Log in to your mobile banking account.
- Open the “Accounts View” section to check your total bank balance.
UCO mPassbook – UCO Bank Balance Enquiry Steps
- Download and install the UCO mPassbook mobile application on your mobile phone.
- Simply enter your mobile number which is linked to your bank account.
- An OTP will be sent to your mobile number. Enter this OTP to log in.
- As you are logged in, you will be able to view your last updated bank balance on the top of the app. UCO Bank Balance Enquiry via WhatsApp Banking
UCI Bank Balance Check via UCO BHIM UPI
To check your UCO Bank account balance via UCO BHIM UPI, you can follow these steps:
- First, ensure that you have registered your UCO Bank account with the UCO BHIM UPI app. If you have not registered, you can do so by downloading the app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store and following the instructions to register your UCO Bank account.
- Once you have registered your UCO Bank account with the UCO BHIM UPI app, open the app on your mobile device.
- Select the option to check your account balance from the main menu.
- Enter your UCO Bank account number and select the account type (savings or current).
- Next, enter your UCO Bank registered mobile number linked to your UPI account and verify the mobile number by entering the OTP (One-Time Password) sent to your mobile number.
- Once your mobile number is verified, the UCO BHIM UPI app will display your UCO Bank account balance.
UCO Balance Check via UCO Pay+
To check your UCO Bank account balance via UCO Pay+, you can follow these steps:
- Download the UCO Pay+ app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store and install it on your mobile device.
- Once the app is installed, open it and log in to your account using your UCO Pay+ username and password.
- From the main menu, select the option to check your account balance.
- The app will display your UCO Bank account balance along with your transaction history, if any.
- If you have multiple accounts linked to your UCO Pay+ app, you can select the account for which you want to check the balance.
UCO Bank Balance Check via WhatsApp
To use WhatsApp for UCO Bank balance enquiry, all you need to do is save 8334001234 in your phone book. Next, send “Hi” to this number on WhatsApp. You will be sent your latest UCO bank balance in this chat itself.
UCO Balance Check via ATM
To check your UCO bank balance when you’re already at an ATM, follow these steps:
- Swipe or chip in your UCO Bank debit card in the slot.
2. Enter your 4-digit PIN or select ‘Check Account Balance’, whichever option comes up first.
Your account balance will be displayed on the screen and if you want, you can choose to take a print of the same. However, we urge you to not get a print unless it’s absolutely necessary, in order to save wastage of paper. You’ll anyway be getting an SMS of this ATM transaction along with your current bank balance as an SMS.
UCO Bank Balance Check via UPI
If you have a UPI ID, you can use that to check your UCO bank balance in seconds. For that, all you need is any UPI mobile app and then follow these steps:
- Open the app on your mobile phone
- Choose the account for which you wish to check the account, if you have more than one
- Find and click on the option for checking account balance
- Enter your UPI PIN to finally see your account balance
Read about balance enquiry for other banks here:
UCO Bank Balance Check Number: FAQs
UCO Bank doesn’t provide missed call service. However, you can simply call on the UCO bank balance enquiry number – 1800 274 0123.
1800-103-0123 is the UCO Bank customer care toll-free number and you can check your UCO bank balance on this number.
833-400-1234 is the UCO Bank WhatsApp number.
Yes, UCO Bank balance enquiry can be processed using any UCO Bank ATM. All you need is your UCO ATM/Debit card and ATM PIN. Select “Check Account Balance” to view your latest account balance.
Send an SMS as “UCOBAL” to 56161 from your mobile number linked to your bank account to send balance enquiry request.