Customers having their bank accounts (savings or current accounts) in UCO Bank can check their bank balance at their home using the UCO Bank balance check number (1800 274 0123) or by SMS Banking. Other options for UCO Bank balance check include netbanking, mobile banking and ATM.
UCO Bank Balance Enquiry Number
Dial the following mentioned UCO bank balance check number from your registered mobile number (one that is linked to your UCO bank account for which you want to check the balance for):
1800 274 0123
UCO Bank Balance Check – Other Options
Other modes to check UCO Bank balance are listed below:
UCO Bank Balance Check
UCO Balance Check via NetBanking
First of all, for UCO Bank balance enquiry, you need to get your account registered on the UCO Bank Netbanking Registration Portal. It’s available on the bank’s official website.
Once registered, follow the instructions as given below:
Step 1: Go to UCO netbanking portal.
Step 2: Enter your User ID and Captcha and click on “Login”.
Step 3: As you enter your netbanking account, you will be able to check your account balance under the Accounts or Account Summary section.
Read More: UCO Bank Mini Statement
UCO Bank Balance Enquiry via Mobile Banking
Using either the UCO mBanking Plus application or the UCO mPassbook app, you can check your current bank balance from anywhere and at any time of the day.
UCO mBanking Plus Steps for UCO Balance Check
- Download and install UCO mBanking Plus app.
- Complete the self-registration in the app itself and generate your PIN/password
- Log in to your mobile banking account.
- Open the “Accounts View” section to check your total bank balance.
UCO mPassbook – UCO Bank Balance Enquiry Steps
- Download and install the UCO mPassbook mobile application on your mobile phone.
- Simply enter your mobile number which is linked to your bank account.
- An OTP will be sent to your mobile number. Enter this OTP to log in.
- As you are logged in, you will be able to view your last updated bank balance on the top of the app. UCO Bank Balance Enquiry via WhatsApp Banking
UCO Bank Balance Enquiry via WhatsApp
To use WhatsApp for UCO Bank balance enquiry, all you need to do is save 8334001234 in your phone book. Next, send “Hi” to this number on WhatsApp. You will be sent your latest UCO bank balance in this chat itself.
Read More: Bank Timings in India
UCO Bank Balance Check – FAQs
UCO Bank doesn’t provide missed call service. However, you can simply call on the UCO bank balance enquiry number – 1800 274 0123.
1800-103-0123 is the UCO Bank customer care toll-free number and you can check your UCO bank balance on this number.
833-400-1234 is the UCO Bank WhatsApp number.
Yes, UCO Bank balance enquiry can be processed using any UCO Bank ATM. All you need is your UCO ATM/Debit card and ATM PIN. Select “Check Account Balance” to view your latest account balance.
Send an SMS as “UCOBAL” to 56161 from your mobile number linked to your bank account to send balance enquiry request.