UCO Bank is one of the old banks in India with a large customer base. To cater to this large customer base, UCO Bank offer various banking services which include UCO Bank net banking, ATMs, savings accounts, fixed deposits, debit cards, loans and what not.
To contact the customer support of UCO Bank, you may dial the toll-free number of 1800 103 0123 and register your queries or grievances.
Here, we have given the UCO Bank savings account interest rate and further, you may check about the UCO Bank mobile banking and netbanking services as well.
UCO Bank Savings Account Interest Rate, 2023
|Account Balance||Rate of Interest (p.a.)|
|Up to Rs 10 lakhs||2.60%|
|Above Rs 10 lakhs||2.75%|
Disclaimer: The above-mentioned UCO Bank savings account interest rates are effective from 13th March 2023 and are subject to change. Please check the bank website for further updates, if any.
Types of UCO Bank Savings Accounts
The following are some of the savings accounts offered by UCO Bank to Indian residents:
- UCO Bank Suvidha Salary Account
- UCO Saral Savings Deposit Scheme
- No-Frills Savings Bank Account (Zero Balance)
- UCO Smart Kids Savings Bank Account
For more, please visit UCO Bank Savings Accounts page.
UCO Bank Debit Cards
The following are the different kinds of debit cards offered by UCO Bank:
- RuPay Debit Card (Non-Personalised)
- RuPay Platinum International Debit Card (Personalised)
- RuPay NCMC Debit Card (Contactless)
- VISA Non-Personalised Debit card
- VISA Personalised Debit card
For more: Visit UCO Bank Debit Cards
UCO Bank Customer Care
The following are the important customer care details to contact the UCO Bank customer support to register grievances, feedback or queries
UCO Toll-free number: 1800 103 0123
UCO Bank debit card hot-listing by SMS:
HOT<space>last 4 digits of A/c number to 9230192301
Make sure to send these queries from your registered mobile number only.
UCO Bank ATM
The following are the various banking activities you may perfrom using your UCO Bank debit card at any UCO Bank ATM:
- Cash withdrawals
- Balance check
- Debit card PIN generation
- Mini statement generation
- Direct Tax Payment
- Mobile Banking Registration
- Depositing cash
- Regular bill payments and more
UCO Bank – NRI Services
The following NRI accounts can be opened in UCO Bank:
UCO Bank FCNR (B) Account
- Fully repatriable
- Interest earned exempt from India’s Income Tax
- No loss on account of Exchange rate fluctuation
- Currencies accepted: USD, GBP, EUR, JPY, AUD, SEK, CHF, SGD, HKD & CAD
- Minimum amount to be kept: USD 2,000 or its equivalent
- Deposit tenure: 12 to 60 months
- Automatic renewals
UCO RFC (Resident Foreign Currency) Account:
- For returning Indians
- Can open savings account, current account or term deposits under this schemeEasy conversion to FCNR (B), when needed
- Minimum deposit amount: USD 1,000 or its equivalent
UCO Bank NRE (Non-Resident External) Deposits and NRO (Non-Resident Ordinary) Deposits
- 4.00% interest on savings account
- Up to 7.20% interest on FD
- Can also open current account or recurring deposits
- Interest earned exempt from Indian Income Tax and Deposit exempt from Indian Wealth Tax
- Remittances accepted in any currency; bank will convert it to INR as per the current foreign exchange rates
- Can be opened as a joint account as well (NRE and NRO accounts)
The following are the UCO Bank NRI Helplines:
- Email helpline : email@example.com
- Contact helpline: +91-33-2234-1551
- WhatsApp helpline: +91-81300-53225
You can also write to the following address regarding any UCO Bank NRI services:
6th Floor, Head Office,
UCO Bank, 10, B. T.M. Sarani
UCO Bank Net Banking
UCO Bank netbanking or e-banking is the online mode of doing banking. It offers the following features and benefits to its customers:
- 24×7 availability
- One-time registration
- Fund transfer modes such as NEFT, RTGS, etc.
- UCO Bank balance check
- UCO Bank mini statement
UCO Bank Mobile Banking
UCO Bank provides UCO mBanking Plus (for general banking requirements), UCOPAY+ (for bill payments and/or recharge requirements) and UCO M-Passbook (for availing of virtual UCO Bank passbook). You can avail of the following banking services using relevant UCO Bank mobile banking apps:
- UPI Payments
- Avail of Pre-approved credit card(s)
- Avail of Pre-approved personal loan
- Check UCO Bank balance
- Track transactions
- Open fixed deposit and more
- UCO virtual passbook (to track transactions)
For more, kindly visit our UCO Bank Mobile Banking article.
How to Transfer Funds online from UCO Bank Savings Account?
Here, we are giving you a brief step-by-step guide following which you can easily transfer funds from your UCO Bank account via netbanking:
Step 1: Log into your UCO Bank netbanking account.
Step 2: Find ‘Payment and Transfer’.
Step 3: Select ‘Initiate NEFT/RTGS’ or ‘Initiate IMPS’, as per your requirement.
Step 3: Enter the details required such as the debit account, credit account, amount and remarks.
Step 4: Read and agree to the Terms and Conditions and hit the “Continue” button.
Step 5: Check and confirm the details you’ve entered by entering the OTP and finally clicking the ‘Submit’ button.
Online Payment Modes in UCO Bank
The following are the various modes via which one may transfer funds from their UCO Bank account to any other bank’s account:
National Electronic Funds Transfer is an electronic way of sending money from your bank account to any other bank account. UCO Bank also offers the same service of UCO NEFT which is available round-the-clock, i.e. 24×7 via the digital mode. If you choose the physical mode of going to the bank for NEFT transfers, please do check the UCO Bank timings beforehand. Alongside, check the NEFT charges that you’ll be paying when submitting the NEFT form at the branch.
Real Time Gross Settlement is a system via which you can transfer an amount of Rs 2 lakhs of more from your UCO Bank account using the UCO netbanking or mobile banking options. There are no charges on transferring funds via RTGS digitally. But if done at the branch, there will be certain RTGS charges applicable basis transaction amount.
IMPS or Immediate Payments System, an online fuss-free way of transferring money within seconds is offered by UCO Bank, just like other banks. The process is the same as NEFT or RTGS, the online differences are IMPS charges and IMPS limit which should be taken into consideration, in prior.
Unified Payments Interface or UPI is a completely online mode of transferring funds without sharing account details. You may use UCO UPI app or any other UPI app to use this service. All you need is to create a UPI ID and set a password for the same.
Must Read: UPI Charges
This is an age-old way of safely sending money to someone else’s account or even to your account, i.e. using cheque. It is suggested that your use an account bearer cheque only as it has the highest security. However, it is the slowest way of sending funds.
Also Read: Demand Draft
UCO Bank: FAQs
UCO BANK was founded in 1943 in Kolkata, West Bengal.
1800 103 0123 is the UCO Bank toll-free number which you use can for any general banking issues/queries/information.
You can check your UCO Bank balance using the bank’s WhatsApp number – 8334001234. Simply send a Hi on this number and you’ll be presented with multiple options to choose from. Alternatively, you can give a missed call to 1800 274 0123 from your registered mobile number post which you’ll get your account balance via SMS.
UCO BANK has multiple mobile banking apps, viz. UCO mBanking Plus, UCOPAY+ and UCO mPAssbook for different banking services.
You can provide your Form 16 in case you do not have a PAN card for opening any type of bank account.