Union Bank of India provides the mini statement facility to its registered customers. Customers can download their Union Bank mini statement online and offline using the various options. These include getting the statement by calling on the Union Bank mini statement number (1800 22 22 44 ) or by the bank’s SMS Banking facility.
Let’s know all about the Union Bank mini statement in this article.
Union Bank Mini Statement Number
1800 22 22 44
1800 208 2244
Dial the above mentioned Union Bank of India mini statement number to fetch details about the last 5 transactions. It is imperative to call on this number via your registered number only.
How to Get Union Bank Mini Statement?
To get Union Bank mini statement, use any of the following options:
- Union Bank Mini Statement Number
- Union Bank SMS Banking
- Union Bank Internet Banking
- Union Bank Mobile Banking
- Union Bank ATM (using Union Bank Debit Card and ATM PIN)
How to Register Mobile Number for Union Bank Mini Statement?
To register for the Union Bank phone banking facility, visit either the nearest Union Bank branch or ATM and fetch the registration form. After filling it, submit the same to your base branch (where you opened your bank account).
How to Avail of Union Bank of India Mini Statement by SMS Banking?
After registering your mobile number for Union Bank mini statement, send an SMS in the following format from your registered mobile number:
For primary account: UNMS to 09223008486
For other accounts: UNMS <space> full account number to 09223008486
How to Get Union Bank Mini Statement by Netbanking & Mobile Banking?
To avail of Union Bank Mini statement using Net-Banking:
- Either visit the Union Bank branch to activate your internet banking services or go to the website of Union Bank of India and register using the ‘Self User Creation’ facility.
- You will be provided with a password. Change this password once your netbanking is active by ‘Self Reset Password’ link in the ‘Self User Creation’ portal.
- Now sign in at the Login Portal of Union Bank of India.
- Select the ‘Account Summary’ option under the ‘Accounts’ section.
- Open the account for which you need statement.
- Select the ‘View Statement’ option to view your Union Bank statement online.
Union Bank Mobile Banking Option to get mini statement online:
- Download the U-Mobile app (available on Play Store and App Store)
- Log in to the app with your 4-digit Login PIN and password (or fingerprint)
- Select the ‘Passbook’ option to view the latest transaction in your bank account.
Benefits of Union Bank of India Mini Statement
The following are some of the benefits of Union Bank mini statement:
- Service available 24×7
- No need to stand in queues
- Helps keep a check on one’s bank transactions
- Available by SMS banking and missed call option – thus including those areas as well where internet connectivity is thin
Also, Check Mini Statement for Other Banks: