Union Bank of India, like most of the scheduled commercial banks in India, provides the facility of RTGS, both online and at the bank. While for the online option you don’t require to fill any physical form, for carrying out the RTGS transaction request at the bank, you need to fill and submit the Union Bank of India RTGS form. Read to know more.
Union Bank RTGS Form Download
You can use the download button given below to download the Union Bank of India RTGS Form PDF. You can also print this form and pre-fill it to be submitted at the bank for transferring funds via RTGS from your Union Bank of India account.
Alternatively, you can get the same at the branch too.
Union Bank RTGS Form Fill: Details Required
The following details must be filled in when using the Union Bank of India option of transferring funds via RTGS:
- Branch name
- Amount to be transferred (in words and figures, both)
- Name of the sender
- Sender’s account number
- Beneficiary’s name
- Beneficiary’s bank and branch name
- Beneficiary’s account number
- Applicant/Sender’s mobile number
- Sender’s Signature
Union Bank of India RTGS Form: Timings
- Monday to Saturday: 7 AM to 5:45 PM (1st, 3rd and 5th Saturdays only)
- Union Bank Timings for RTGS on 2nd and 4th Saturday: Off
- Sundays: Off
Under RTGS facility money will be credited to the beneficiary account instantly on ‘real time’ basis.
Union Bank of India RTGS: Charges
For transaction of Rs. 2 lakhs and up to Rs. 5 lakhs:
- Rs 25.00 + GST (From 08 AM & up to 11 PM)
- Rs 27.00 + GST (After 11 AM & up to 1 PM)
- Rs 30.00 + GST (Onwards 1 PM)
For transaction of more than Rs. 5 lakhs:
- Rs 50.00 + GST (From 08 AM & up to 11 PM)
- Rs 52.00 + GST (From 11 AM & up to 1 PM)
- Rs 55.00 + GST (1 PM onwards)
Visit the following links to know more about RTGS Form of different Bank’s:
Union Bank of India RTGS Form: FAQs
No. You need the RTGS form only when transferring the amount at the bank.
RTGS can only be used if the amount is at least Rs 2 lakhs. This applies to all the banks.
You can RTGS from 7AM till 5:45PM every Monday to Saturday (except 2nd and 4th Saturday) from your Union Bank of India account.