Union Bank of India is a leading banking and financial services banks operating in India. It offers various range of banking products including deposits, accounts, cards, investment and many more. One of the most talked about product is Union Bank of India Passbook. The Union bank passbook offers all records of transaction made on the account. Through UBI passbook, customers can track their transaction and account balance to manage their finances. In this article, we will talk everything abut Union Bank passbook.
How to Obtain a Union Bank passbook?
If you want to avail Union Bank passbook, you are required to have an account opened with the bank. Yo will be required to visit the branch and ask for passbook application form. Post this, you need to fill the form and submit it to the bank official along with necessary documents, if required, After successful verification of your account details, you will be issued passbook by the bank.
Details covered on the front page of Union Bank Passbook
The front page of Union Bank passbook contains mentioned below information-
- Account Holder’s Name
- Account Number
- Account Type
- Branch Name and Code
- Passbook Issue Date
- Passbook Update Date
How to Download Passbook through Union Bank of India Mobile Banking App?
Union Bank of India has introduced it own version of mobile banking app- Vyom. Through Vyom app, you can download your passbook within minutes. Follow the steps mentioned below to do so-
- Download and install the Union Bank Vyom app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Login to the app using your net banking user ID and password. If you are a new user, you will need to register for net banking first.
- Once you have logged in, go to the ‘Accounts’ tab and select the account for which you want to download the passbook.
- Select the ‘Passbook’ option and choose the period for which you want to download the passbook.
- Click on ‘Download’ to save the passbook on your device.
How to Download Passbook through Union Bank of India Internet Banking?
Union Bank of India provides its customers with the convenience of downloading their passbook through its internet banking portal. Here are the steps to download your Union Bank passbook through internet banking:
- Visit the Union Bank of India official website and login to your internet banking account using your user ID and password.
- Once you have logged in, go to the ‘Accounts’ section and select the account for which you want to download the passbook.
- Click on the ‘Download Statement’ option and choose the period for which you want to download the passbook.
- Select the format in which you want to download the passbook, either in PDF or Excel format.
- Click on the ‘Download’ button to save the passbook on your device.
Union Bank mPassbook
Union Bank of India has introduced its own digital version of passbook by the name- Union Bank mPassbook. Given below are the steps to download and use the Union Bank mPassbook App:
Step 1: You need to download the Union Bank mPassbook app on your smartphone.
Step 2: Open the app. Enter your registered mobile number.
Step 3: Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number.
Step 4: Now set up a 4-digit mPIN.
Step 5: After you have successfully registered, login to app using your login credentials.
Step 6: Now you will be able to view your account details along with transaction history.
Step 7: Click ‘Passbook’ to view your passbook.
Step 8: Now select the account you wish to view the passbook. Click ‘Download Passbook’.
Step 9: The passbook will be downloaded to your device.
Also, check other bank’s Passbook details in the below table:
|Bank of India Passbook||HDFC Passbook||Kotak Mahindra Bank Passbook|
|Axis Bank Passbook||ICICI Bank Passbook||Passbook|
|BOB Passbook||IDBI Bank Passbook||PNB Passbook|
|Canara Bank E Passbook||Indian Bank Passbook||SBI Passbook|
Union Bank Passbook : FAQs
You can get a Union Bank Passbook by visiting your nearest Union Bank of India branch and requesting for one. Alternatively, you can also download the Union Bank M-passbook app or access your passbook through Union Bank of India net banking.
You can update your Union Bank Passbook by visiting your nearest Union Bank of India branch and submitting your passbook for updating. Alternatively, if you have downloaded the Union Bank M-passbook app or use net banking, your passbook will be updated automatically.
Yes, you can view your Union Bank Passbook online through the Union Bank of India net banking or the Union Bank M-passbook app.
Yes, you can download your Union Bank Passbook online through the Union Bank of India net banking or the Union Bank M-passbook app.
No, there is no fee for getting a Union Bank Passbook.
Yes, if you have downloaded the Union Bank M-passbook app or updated your passbook through Union Bank of India net banking, you can access your passbook offline.
The CIF number stands for Customer Information File number.