YES Bank mini statement is a useful tool to check your latest transaction history in your YES Bank account. This is like a bank statement but for the last 5 transactions only and in a very compact manner. This can be checked by dialing the YES Bank mini statement number (0-9223-92-1111) or by SMS among the other options.
Let’s learn all about the YES Bank mini statement in this post.
YES Bank Mini Statement Number
From your registered mobile number, give a missed call to the following-mentioned YES Bank mini statement number and you will receive a list of the last 5 transactions in your YES Bank account by SMS:
How to Get YES Bank Mini Statement?
There are multiple modes of getting your YES Bank mini statement instantly. These are:
- Via YES Bank Mini Statement missed call number: 0-9223-92-1111
- Via YES Bank Mobile App: YES Mobile Application
- Via Yes Bank NetBanking
- YES Bank USSD Channel: Dial *99*66*1# from registered number and you will receive your mini statement on your mobile phone within minutes
- YES Bank Balance Enquiry at ATM: Insert your Yes Bank debit card in the bank’s ATM > Insert PIN > Select Balance Enquiry/Mini Statement option > Continue
How to Register for YES Bank Balance Enquiry/Mini Statement?
First of all, make sure that your mobile number is updated with the bank. If not, get it updated at the base branch. Once registered and updated, you need to activate your mobile number for the YES Bank missed call service. Send an SMS in the following format:
This SMS must be sent from the valid registered mobile number only.
How to Avail of YES Bank Mini Statement by NetBanking?
In order to check your latest account transactions in the YES Bank account using the net-banking option, the following steps must be adhered to:
- Go to the YES Online net-banking portal
- Type in your Login ID and Password and hit the ‘Login’ button
- Go to the Summary section or the Accounts section to check your transaction history
If your account is not registered for net-banking, use this link to start the YES Bank Registration Process.
Follow the same steps for YES Bank Balance Enquiry by Internet Banking.
How to Avail of YES Bank Mini Statement by Mobile Banking?
A Yes Bank mini statement can be viewed and downloaded using the mobile banking option as well. For this, the following steps are important:
- Download and install the updated version of ‘YES Mobile’ app from Play Store or App Store.
- Authenticate yourself using any of the following combinations:
- YES Bank Netbanking Login ID & Password
- Customer ID, Debit Card and PIN
- Aadhaar number, DOB and Customer ID
- Post successful authentication, set your 6-digit MPIN.
- Now, login again and view your statement or balance via the relevant sections.
Benefits of YES Bank Mini Statement
Viewing your transaction history via the YES Bank Mini Statement proves beneficial in the following ways:
- Time-saving: No need to visit the bank everytime you need to check your account information (transactions)
- Real-time updates: While a bank statement takes into account the transactions done in the last 30 days or 1 month, a mini statement gives you a real-time check on the last 5 transactions
- Can be done even if there’s no internet connectivity via missed call
- Can be checked using the USSD channel
Also, Check Mini Statement for Other Banks:
YES Bank Mini Statement – FAQs
Dial the YES Bank mini statement number of 0-9223-92-1111 OR dial *99*66*1# from your registered mobile number to check your YES Bank mini statement offline.
Use the ‘YES Mobile’ app to check your YES Bank Mini statement online.
Send an SMS (YESDEF <Cust ID><Account No.>) to 9840909000 to change your primary YES Bank account.