EPFO e-SEWA is an online platform provided by the Employee’s Provident Fund Organisation where members (employees) of EPF scheme can avail various EPFO services online. In this post we will talk about EPFO Member e-Sewa – how to login, services available at e-SEWA, how to reset password, how to login and more. If your query matches any of these, stay hooked.
EPFO e-SEWA Portal
The name e-SEWA a portal where EPF members may get related help online, i.e. at the website of EPFO. This eliminates the needs to visit the EPFO offices for almost all services.
This is how EPFO e-Sewa Member Portal looks like:
Let’s understand the facilities offered by EPFO Member e-SEWA portal:
- Logging into EPF dashboard using UAN and Password
- Submit EPF withdrawal claims
- Submit settlement or transfer request
- Check claim status
- Download/Print updated EPF passbook – anytime
- Download/update UAN Card
- Update EPF KYC information online
- Know your UAN
- Activate UAN
- Direct UAN Allotment by Employees
EPFO e-Sewa Login
Steps to log into Member e-Sewa are explained below:
Step 1: Go to EPFO e-SEWA Member Portal.
Step 2: Enter your active UAN.
Step 3: Enter your EPF UAN password.
Step 4: Type in the Captcha and hit the “Sign In” button to complete the EPFO e-SEWA login process.
EPFO e-Sewa Password Reset
If you have forgotten your UAN password (employees only), you can reset the same following the steps given here:
1. Visit the Member e-Sewa Portal.
2. Click on “Forgot Password”.
3. Enter your UAN and Captcha. Now hit the “Submit” button.
4. Your registered mobile number will appear. Click on “Yes”. (If you don’t have this mobile number with you, click on “No” and proceed accordingly.)
5. Enter the OTP received on your mobile number.
6. Now enter a new password and re-enter to confirm the same.
7. Click on “Submit” to complete the UAN password reset process.
EPFO e-Sewa: Direct UAN Allotment by Employees
Contrary to the previous practice where employees could not get their UAN on their own and it had to be processed by their employer, with the onset of e-SEWA, employees can now self-allot UAN, i.e. Generate UAN on their own. Here’s how:
1. Go to EPFO Member e-Sewa Portal.
2. Click on “Direct UAN Allotment by Employees” under the “Important Links” section.
3. An online form will open. Enter your Aadhaar-linked mobile number.
4. Enter the Captcha and click on “Generate OTP”.
5. Type the OTP received on your mobile number and hit the “Submit” button.
6. Click on “Yes” or “No” to signify your workplace (company/factory/establishment) and click on “Submit”.
7. Choose your Employment Category (covered/not covered under EPFO).
8. Enter Establishment ID, if you know.
9. Enter your date of joining, identity proof type and ID number.
10. Upload the ID proof in .pdf format and “Submit”.
11. Enter your “Aadhaar Number/Virtual ID” and Captcha once again and click on “Generate OTP”.
12. Enter the OTP and provide consent. (Referral image below)
13. Check the details thoroughly and click on “Register”.
14. You will get your UAN on your mobile number after successful generation of UAN.
EPFO Member e-SEWA: FAQs
EPFO e-Sewa is a member-only portal where members of the EPF scheme can log into their UAN dashboard, submit claim, check claim status, reset UAN password if forgotten and self-allot UAN among other services – all online.
Members of EPF whose UAN is active and linked to Aadhaar can use EPFO e-Sewa portal.
If you do not have your UAN-linked mobile number right now, you will be required to online upload your ID proof for resetting your UAN password.
Yes. You can link your UAN with Aadhaar using the EPFO e-SEWA portal. Login with your active UAN and Password and then proceed with interlinking.
Read More: How to Link UAN with Aadhaar?
Also read about EPFO KYC