CSC PAN refers to the process of applying for a PAN card through Common Service Centers (CSCs) in India. Common Service Centers are service delivery points located in rural and remote areas of India, established under the Digital India initiative of the Government of India. CSCs provide a range of services to citizens, including the issuance of PAN cards.
What is CSC?
CSC stands for Common Service Center, which is a a part of the Digital India initiative launched by the Indian Government to provide digital services to rural and remote areas of India. CSCs are physical centers that act as access points for delivery of various electronic services to the citizens.
CSC PAN Customer Care
For queries related to your PAN, you can call on the below-mentioned CSC PAN customer care number for redressal:
1800 121 3468
CSC email ID: email@example.com
CSC Mailing Address
You can write to the following address for any feedback or queries that you haven’t been able to resolve through any of the previously mentioned avenues:
Common Services Centres
Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology
Eletronics Niketan, New Delhi – 110003
How to Apply for PAN via CSC?
You can apply for a PAN card via CSC (Common Service Centers) by following these steps:
- Visit your nearest Common Service Centre (CSC) and ask for a new PAN card application form. You can also download the form from the official website of NSDL (now Protean) or UTIITSL.
- Fill in the the required details such as your name, address, ID proof number like PAN, Aadhaar number, etc. true to your knowledge.
- Attach the required documents with the application form. This may include proof of identity, such as Aadhaar card, passport, voter ID, driver’s license, or any other government-issued ID.
- Submit the application form and the required documents to the CSC center. For this, you’ll be paying the PAN card application fee of Rs. 107 (inclusive of GST) for Indian citizens.
- Once the application is submitted successfully, you’ll receive the acknowledgement no. which will consist of 15 digits. This will be used if you want to track PAN card status.
Once the application is accepted by the PAN issuing authorities, you may expect its delivery within a period of 15-20 days (or more in certain cases).
Read more about topics related to PAN:
CSC PAN: FAQs
As per the Press Bureau of India, there are 4,63,705 functional CSCsacross the country – as on 28 February 2022.
CSC PAN service is a facility provided by Common Service Centers (CSC) in India for citizens to apply for a PAN (Permanent Account Number) card.
Any citizen of India who has not been allotted a PAN card can apply for a new PAN card through CSC.
You need an ID proof, address proof and age proof along with your recent photograph to apply for PAN via CSCs.