One of the two authorities accredited by the Government of India to provide PAN Card is UTIITSL. We will talk about UTI PAN status, UTI PAN track, process to apply PAN and download PAN via UTI and more in this post.
How to Apply UTIITSL PAN Card?
To apply for a PAN Card using UTIITSL services, you can follow the steps given below:
- Go to https://www.utiitsl.com/
- Click on PAN Card Services and select the first option of ‘Apply PAN Card’
- Click on PAN Card for Indian Citizen/NRI – Click to Apply widget (refer the image below)
- Now, select the 1st tab of ‘Apply for New PAN Card (Form 49A)’ (refer the image below)
You’ll be taken to Form 49A where you need to select Physical Mode or Digital Mode
(If you choose digital mode, you’ll require e-Signature via Aadhaar or DSC) – Check the image below:
- Select the status of applicant
- Choose mode of PAN (e-PAN or Physical and e-PAN both)
- Note the Reference Number displayed on the screen
- Enter your Personal Details and Aadhaar Details and click on ‘Next Step’ to complete the remaining process
Please note you’ll be required to pay a fee of Rs 93 (plus GST) as PAN Card application charges.
UTI PAN Status
Once you’ve applied for a new PAN on UTIITSL, you can track the status of your PAN using the UTI TrackPAN webpage at https://www.trackpan.utiitsl.com/PANONLINE/trackApp. Enter your Applicant Coupon Number or PAN, DOB and Captcha to check your UTI PAN Status.
UTI PAN Download
Who Can Use UTI PAN Download Facility at UTIITSL?
1. who have applied for fresh PAN or applied for latest change/correction update with UTIITSL, and,
2. who have earlier registered a valid and active mobile number OR email with their PAN record with Income Tax department.
Download of e-PAN Card facility is available free of cost if the applicant’s e-PAN was issued within last one month’s time on their fresh PAN application or their change/correction request.
UTIITSL & PAN
UTIITSL or Unit Trust of India Infrastructure Technology and Services Limited (UTIITSL) is a government-owned company that provides technology and outsourcing services to various sectors. It is one of the two companies authorized by the Government of India to issue and manage Permanent Account Number (PAN) cards. The other is NSDL.
UTIITSL’s role in PAN includes processing PAN applications, verifying and maintaining the PAN database, and issuing PAN cards. UTIITSL also provides other services related to PAN, such as corrections in PAN data, reissuance of lost or damaged PAN cards, and PAN-related information and assistance.
Read more about topics related to PAN:
UTI PAN: FAQs
For UTI e PAN download, go to UTIITSL website at https://www.utiitsl.com/ and click on ‘PAN Card Services’ under ‘Our Services’. Go to ‘How to Download e PAN Card Online’ for more details.
Go to UTIISL Login Page at https://www.psaonline.utiitsl.com/psaonline/showLogin and enter your login ID and password to login. Login ID is generated when you apply for a PAN online or when you apply for correction in your PAN.
If you’re making corrections in your PAN card and then requesting for reprint of PAN, you’ll be required to pay a fee of Rs 8.26 (inclusive of GST). Otherwise, there are no charges for PAN Reprint on UTIITSL.