Form 22 of the Income Tax refers to the statement of tax deducted at source from the contributions repaid to employees in case of an approved superannuation fund. The Form 22 Income Tax is related to superannuation fund commonly called as SAF which is governed by the rules and regulations laid down by the 4th Schedule of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
Details Included in Form 22 of Income Tax
Given below are the details that are required to filled in Form 22 Income Tax:
- Name of the Superannuation Fund
- Name and Address of the Employee
- Period of Employee’s Contribution to the SAF
- Amount of Contributions Repaid i.e. Principal and Interest
- Average Rate of Deduction of Tax in the Last 3 Years
- Amount of Tax Deducted on Repayment
How to Download Form 22 Income Tax?
To download the Income Tax Form 22 PDF, click below-
- What is Form 22 in Income Tax?
Form 22 in Income Tax refers to the superannuation fund that is governed by the rules and regulations laid down under the Income Tax Act of 1961.
- What is Superannuation Form?
It is a retirement benefit offered by an employer to its working class.