Bank of Baroda mini statement can be downloaded online as well as offline, using modes like netbanking, BOB ATM and BOB Bank of Baroda mini statement number (missed call). Via a BOB mini statement, customers can check their last 5 transactions done using their bank account. Check how to download the Bank of Baroda mini statement, Bank of Baroda mini statement number, etc. in this article.
Bank of Baroda Mini Statement Number
The Bank of Baroda mini statement number for missed call is:
All one needs to do is give a missed call on the number stated above and they will receive an SMS on their mobile number with the last 5 transactions linked to their BOB account.
- Call from registered mobile number only
- BOB mini statement can be downloaded only once per day
- Available for savings bank account, current account, OD and credit card accounts
How to Get Bank of Baroda Mini Statement
The mini statement provided by Bank of Baroda can be downloaded anytime in a day. The following are the modes via which it can be fetched:
- BOB missed call number: Dial 8468001122
- BOB SMS Banking: <MINI last 4 digits of A/c number> to 8422009988
- BOB ATM: Use your BOB debit card and ATM PIN to fetch your mini statement
- BOB netbanking: Use your User ID and password to check last transactions
- BOB mobile banking: Via M-Connect Plus (transaction history)
How to Register Account Number for Bank of Baroda Mini Statement?
Send an SMS from your registered mobile number in the following format to register your Bank of Baroda account number for BOB SMS Banking services:
“REG<space>Last 4 digits of A/c No.”
You can also visit your base branch to register your account number for availing mini statement on SMS.
How to Avail of Bank of Baroda Mini Statement by SMS Banking?
Once you have registered your mobile number for BOB mini statement, use the below-mentioned code to get the mini statement by BOB SMS Banking:
MINI <space> last 4 digits of A/c number
How to Avail of Bank of Baroda Mini Statement by Netbanking & Mobile Banking?
To avail of mini statement by Bank of Baroda online, first of all you need to activate internet banking or mobile banking services on your number.
BOB mini statement by Net-Banking:
- Visit the Bank of Baroda Internet Banking webpage.
- Log in to your account with your User ID.
- Go to the ‘Accounts’ section.
- Select the ‘Mini Statement’ option to view your BOB mini statement.
Bank of Baroda mini statement by Mobile Banking:
- Download the Baroda M-Connect Plus app from either Google Play Store or Apply App Store.
- Log in to the app with their User ID and password/PIN.
- Click on ‘Transaction History’ to check the latest banking transactions.
Benefits of Bank of Baroda Mini Statement
The following are some of the pros of Bank of Baroda mini statement:
- Saves times – takes minutes to fetch
- Can be downloaded anytime (only once/day via missed call service)
- No need to wait for the consolidated monthly bank statement to check latest transactions
- Can be fetched by missed call and SMS facility
- Provides access to those who do not have internet or smartphone access
For more details regarding the banking services of BOB, please contact the Bank of Baroda Customer Care Centre.
Also, Check Mini Statement for Other Banks:
BOB Mini Statement – FAQs
The BOB mini statement number is 8468001122.
Dial 84680011 to check Bank of Baroda account balance from your registered mobile number. This services can be used thrice in a day.
The BOB missed call service is available free of cost.
The Bank of Baroda mini statement is sent to the domestic mobile numbers only.
If you have changed or lost access to your mobile number, you need to visit the base branch to update the same for BOB mini statement.
Bank of Baroda mini statement toll free number: 8468001122
Send ‘MINI’ “last 4 digits of A/c no.’ to the BOB mini statement SMS number – 8422009988.