HDFC Bank Statement is the synopsis of the transactions in your account. All the transitions including deposits, withdrawals, charges collected, interest credited, etc. will reflect in the account. Every transaction will be recorded as soon as the transaction is completed. You can either review your transactions daily by calling for a mini statement or can register for HDFC Bank Statement and receive a statement every month to your email address.
HDFC Bank statement is a reconciliation tool provided by the bank at regular intervals. It will help keep track of your expenses and income. You can draw the disparity between your income and expenses and try curtailing unnecessary expenses. This applies to both individuals as well as business enterprises. You can also identify any wrong entries and get them rectified immediately if you review your statement regularly. The procedure made simple for getting the HDFC Bank Statement Online is discussed in detail in this article.
The HDFC Bank has provided two options to register for HDFC Bank Statement.
HDFC Bank Statement By Visiting The Branch
- Visit the official website of HDFC Bank
- Download the E-age form.
- Fill out the E-age form with the required details like Name, Account Number, Contact Address, Mailing Address, Customer ID, mobile number, and email ID. Fill out the application in block letters.
- Tick on the Email Statement Registration box.
- Enter the Account Number for which you need the statement.
- Choose the statement frequency among Monthly, Weekly, and Daily.
- Affix your signature.
- Submit it to the nearest HDFC Branch.
- Once the request is registered you will receive the HDFC Bank Statement PDF to your email address as per the preferred frequency.
HDFC Bank Statement Through Internet Banking
- Login to your netbanking account with your user ID and password,
- Click on the ‘Account Details’ option
- Go to the ‘Requests’ option
- Here you click on the “Email Statement’ option
- Choose the Account for which you need the statement.
- Choose the frequency and authenticate the request.
- With the registration complete, you will start receiving HDFC Bank Statement PDF to your email address.
HDFC Bank has provided various options for generating an HDFC Bank Statement online. You can either register for e-statements and download the attached file to your computer. Other HDFC Bank Statement Download options which you can do from the comfort of your home are:
HDFC Bank Statement Download Through Internet Banking
- Login to your HDFC netbanking account with your User ID and Password.
- On the dashboard choose the ‘Accounts’ option.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, various options will be visible.
- Go to the ‘Enquiry’ Option.
- Here you will see ‘Statement for the current and previous month’, ‘Statement for the last 5 years’ and Statement for the last 10 years’ options.
- Choose the ‘Statement for the current and previous month’ option.
- On the next screen choose ‘Account Type’ and ‘Account Number’.
- A ‘Select Period’ option will also be available.
- Click on the option and give the date range for which you need the statement.
- The transactions for the given period will be visible.
- You can either click on the ‘View’ button or the ‘Download’ button.
- If you click on the ‘Download’ button after giving the format preference, the HDFC Bank Statement Download onto your computer will be complete.
HDFC Bank Statement Download Through Mobile Banking
- Download the HDFC Mobile Banking app and log in to your account
- Select the account for which you need the statement.
- Choose the ‘Statement Tab’ and then select the ‘Request Statement’ option
- Now provide the date range.
- Click on the ‘Download Option’
- Choose the ‘Download Format’
- Click on the ‘Confirm’ tab and the HDFC Bank Statement Download to your mobile will be done.
Register for HDFC Bank Statement and you will receive the statement on a particular date every month in PDF format to your email address. The email file attachment will be password protected. The instructions for generating the password will be given in the email. In this case, the HDFC Bank Statement Password will be your Customer ID.
The HDFC Bank Statement PDF will be sent as an encrypted file attached to the email sent by the bank to your email address. Click on the file and a message will appear stating that the file is password protected. A blank space will be provided under the message. Enter the HDFC Bank Statement Password i.e., your Customer ID and the file will open and you will be able to see the transactions for the statement period.
You now access your HDFC Bank Account with the touch of a button. HDFC Bank Mini Statement with the last 5 transactions in your account will now be available at any time within a few seconds by using the options mentioned below.
By SMS Banking
- Send an SMS to 5676712 from your registered cell phone number.
- The format for the SMS will be “TXN”.
- The bank will immediately send the mini statement through SMS.
By Giving A Missed Call
- Give a missed call to HDFC Bank Statement Number 1800-270-3355 from your registered cell phone number.
- The phone will get disconnected automatically after a few rings.
- You will then receive a brief statement on your mobile number
Through Internet Banking
- Login to your netbanking account using your login credentials.
- Go to the “Accounts Details’
- You will have access to the latest transactions in your account.
Through Mobile Banking
- Install the HDFC Mobile Banking App on Google Play Store or App Store.
- Log in to the mobile app using login credentials.
- Once you log in you will be able to see the last 10 transactions in your account.
At The ATM
- Visit the nearest ATM
- Swipe your HDFC Bank Debit Card
- Enter the 4-digit PIN
- Choose the language preferred and select the ‘Mini Statement’ option
- The last 10 transactions in your account will be visible on the screen.
HDFC Bank Statement : FAQs
You will have to register for SMS banking to register for an HDFC Bank Mini Statement. Registration for SMS Banking can be done through netbanking, ATM, or by visiting the bank branch.
The SMS banking facility for getting mini statements from HDFC Bank is not chargeable.
Once the application for registration for SMS Banking is submitted to the bank, the bank will take 4 working days to complete the registration.
To register for HDFC Bank E-statement your Email ID has to be linked to your account number. You can register the email ID with the bank either by submitting a written request or through Internet Banking.
The account statement sent as a file attachment to your email address will be password protected. The instructions for generating the password are available in the email and you can open the HDFC Bank Statement PDF using this password.