Invest your money securely and grow your wealth with IndusInd Bank FD. Enjoy competitive rates for both regular customers and senior citizens and maximise your savings. You can also use the IndusInd bank FD calculator to plan smart investments with flexible tenures. With the assurance of a fixed deposit from IndusInd Bank, build a stable future and experience steady returns. Make the wise choice of IndusInd Bank Fixed Deposit for a reliable and rewarding financial solution.
Refer to the following table for an in-depth analysis of IndusInd Bank FD rates:
|Serial No.||Tenure (In days)||Normal Rate||Senior Citizen Rate|
|1||7 – 30 days||3.5%||4%|
|2||1 – 14 days||4%||4.5%|
|3||15 – 29 days||4.5%||5%|
|4||30 – 88 days||4.6%||5.1%|
|5||89 – 148 days||4.75%||5.25%|
|6||149 – 207 days||5%||5.5%|
|7||208 – 206 days||5.85%||6.35%|
|8||207 – 265 days||6.1%||6.6%|
|9||266 – 360 days||6.35%||6.85%|
|10||361 – 725 days||7.75%||8.25%|
|11||726 – 1,027 days||7.5%||8%|
|12||1,028 – 1,424 days||7.25%||7.75%|
|13||1,425 – 3,476 days||7%||7.5%|
There is a provisional list of eligibility requirements that must be met to receive all the benefits offered when you open an IndusInd Bank FD account:
- Citizenship: It is mandatory to be a citizen of India.
- Age: You must be 18+ years of age.
- KYC Documents: For identity purposes, make sure you have proper KYC documents such as a PAN and an Aadhar card.
The following entities are eligible to open fixed deposits with IndusInd Bank:
- Sole Proprietorships
- Partnership Firms
- Limited Companies
- Guardians on behalf of minors
- HUFs (Hindu Undivided Families)
You must provide the following paperwork to IndusInd Bank to apply for a fixed deposit account:
1. Identity (ID) Proof: Copies of a valid PAN card, a government-issued ID, an Aadhar card, a passport, a driver’s licence, or a driving record that has been self-attested.
2. Address Proof: Passport, utility bill, telephone bill, or bank statements.
Some of the most prominent schemes offered by IndusInd Bank are mentioned below:
- Deposit Insurance Scheme
All deposits made at the customer level with IndusInd Bank up to ₹5,00,000 are covered by the RBI’s deposit insurance program.
- Tax Saver Scheme
The Tax Saver Scheme is one of the newest programs that the IndusInd Bank has released. This plan has a five-year lock-in term.
- Senior Citizen Scheme
This plan offers an excellent scheme and benefits for people ranging in the category of senior citizens.
For more details regarding the senior citizen scheme, refer to the following table.
|Interest Rates||0.50% higher for Deposits < Rs. 1 crore|
|Minimum Deposit||Rs. 10,000|
|Maturity Period||7 days – 10 years|
|FD Rates (p.a.)||3.50% to 7.00%|
Some of the major types of IndusInd Bank FD are as follows:
1. Regular Fixed Deposit:
- You need to deposit a minimum amount of ₹1,000.
- This fixed deposit’s duration extends from six months to ten years.
- For sums up to Rs. 10 crores, senior individuals are entitled to a higher interest rate of 0.50% p.a.
- The fixed deposit has the option for automatic renewal.
2. Short-Term Deposits:
- A deposit of at least ₹1,000 must be made.
- Short-term deposits have terms ranging from 7 days to 180 days.
- For sums up to Rs. 10 crores, senior folks are given an additional interest rate of 0.5% each year.
- Employees are eligible for an additional 1% annual interest rate on funds up to Rs. 2 crores.
- For balances up to Rs. 10 crores, ex-staff seniors are eligible for a supplemental interest rate of 1.50% p.a.
3. Capital Gains Deposits:
- The minimum amount of deposit required in this case is ₹1,000.
- Capital Gains Deposits have terms ranging from 7 days to 3 years.
- Customers have the option of using the nomination feature for their deposits.
4. Money Multiplier Deposits:
- For Money Multiplier Deposits, Rs. 1,000 minimum deposit is required.
- These deposits have terms ranging from 6 months to 10 years.
- The deposits include a feature for automatic renewal.
- For a total amount up to Rs. 10 crores, senior citizens are eligible for an extra rate of interest of 0.50% p.a.
It will range from 4.90% to 7.75% if you are allocating capital worth between Rs. 2 crores and Rs. 5 crores (not applicable to senior folks).
IndusInd Bank FD rates range from 3.50% to 7.75% if you invest less than Rs. 2 crores.
For initiating IndusInd Bank FD for the domestic/NRO/NRE Fixed Deposits, the rate of interest fluctuates from roughly 3.50% to 7%.
For more details, check out the following table:
|Tenure||Rate of Interest for Less than 2 Cr* (Domestic / NRO / NRE deposits) – Rate||Rate of Interest for Less than 2 Cr* (Senior Citizen)||Rate of Interest for 2 Cr to less than 5 Cr (Domestic / NRO / NRE deposits)||Rate of Interest for 2 Cr to less than 5 Cr (Senior Citizen)|
|7 days to 14 days||3.50||4.00||4.90||5.40|
|15 days to 30 days||3.50||4.00||5.00||5.50|
|31 days to 45 days||4.00||4.50||5.50||6.00|
|46 days to 60 days||4.50||5.00||5.75||6.25|
|61 days to 90 days||4.60||5.10||6.25||6.75|
|91 days to 120 days||4.75||5.25||6.75||7.25|
|121 days to 180 days||5.00||5.50||7.00||7.50|
|181 days to 210 days||5.85||6.35||7.00||7.50|
|211 days to 269 days||6.10||6.60||7.00||7.50|
|270 days to 354 days||6.35||6.85||7.25||7.75|
|355 days to 364 days||6.35||6.85||7.25||7.75|
|1 year to below 1 Year 6 Months||7.75||8.25||7.70||8.20|
|1 Year 6 Months to below 1 Year 7 Months||7.75||8.25||7.70||8.20|
|1 Year 7 months up to 2 Years||7.75||8.25||7.70||8.20|
|Above 2 Years up to 2 Years 1 Month||7.50||8.00||7.50||8.00|
|Above 2 years 1 month to below 2 years 6 Months||7.50||8.00||7.50||8.00|
|2 years 6 Months to below 2 years 9 Months||7.50||8.00||7.50||8.00|
|2 years 9 Months to 3 years 3 months||7.50||8.00||7.50||8.00|
|Above 3 years 3 months to below 61 months||7.25||7.75||7.25||7.75|
|61 months and above||7.00||7.50||7.00||7.00|
You have the option to manage your extra money over time with an IndusInd Bank FD. Other forms of investment are riskier even though they can yield bigger returns. Therefore, FDs assist you in better planning your money and managing market risks. Overall, IndusInd Bank is a pioneer in the sector that prioritises dependability and convenience and produces excellent outcomes.
IndusInd Bank Fixed Deposit FAQ’s :-
Your investment amount and the necessary FD tenure in years and months must be entered. The customer will see the applicable interest rate, interest amount, maturity amount, and maturity date.
Complete the online application by visiting IndusInd Bank’s official website. Select the appropriate Fixed Deposit type, authenticate yourself, then submit the application and make the online fund transfer for the deposit.
To open a fixed deposit with the IndusInd Bank, you must give soft copies of your PAN card and Aadhaar number if you are not a customer.