ICICI bank FD interest rates allow you to earn guaranteed returns on your investments and achieve both your short-term and long-term goals. ICICI FD rates are among the safest investment options since they offer high-interest rates and flexible investment terms. Opt for ICICI bank FD rates today and see your money increase over a seven- to ten-year period.
Types of ICICI Bank Fixed Deposit Schemes
Given below are the different types of ICICI Bank Fixed Deposit Schemes:
Regular ICICI Bank FD Interest Rates 2023
- A minimum deposit of 10,000 is required to open an FD.
- The duration ranges from seven (7) days to ten (10) years.
- Instant opening using the internet and mobile banking.
- FD overdraft (OD) up to 90% on principal plus interest.
- Option of partial or premature withdrawal due to an urgent need for finances.
Tax Saving FD ICICI Rates
- Minimum investment amount ₹10,000.
- A five-year fixed term.
- Get a Section 80C tax deduction worth up to ₹150,000.
- Variable interest payments: monthly, quarterly, or principal reinvestment.
- No facility for early withdrawal or automatic renewal.
- Earned interest is taxable.
Flexi Fixed Deposit ICICI FD Rates (Current account holders)
- The current account must have a minimum balance of ₹1,05,000.
- When the balance in each customer’s current account falls below Rs. 100,000, an automatic reverse sweep will be initiated for all FDs linked to the account. For the reverse sweep, FDs will be divided on a Last-In, First-Out (LIFO) basis.
- The connected FDs will be under the same Customer ID for current account customers.
Money Multiplier ICICI Bank FD Rates
- A minimum of ₹15,000 should be in the savings or current account.
- For customers with savings accounts, the connected FDs will have the same customer ID and a minimum duration of one year.
- When the balance in the savings accounts for individual clients falls below ₹10,000, all FDs connected to the account will be enabled for automatic reverse sweep.
- The reverse sweep will be in action according to Last-In, First-Out (LIFO) principles.
ICICI FD Interest Rates Benefits
The main features and the benefits of ICICI FD interest rates by ICICI Bank are mentioned below:
- Guaranteed investment returns.
- Attractive interest rates.
- The available balance in the account may be used as collateral for loans.
- The required minimum deposit is Rs. 10,000.
- Anytime, anywhere, anyone can open an FD account using internet or mobile banking.
- All investments are safe.
- Automatic renewal.
ICICI Bank FD Interest Rates < 2 crore
|Tenure||FD Interest Rates for Regular Citizens (in % p.a.)||FD Interest Rates for Resident Senior Citizens (in % p.a.)|
|7 days – 29 days||3.00%||3.50%|
|30 days – 45 days||3.50%||4.00%|
|46 days – 60 days||4.25%||4.75%|
|61 days – 90 days||4.50%||5.00%|
|91 days – 184 days||4.75%||5.25%|
|185 days – 270 days||5.75%||6.25%|
|271 days – < 1 year||6%||6.50%|
|1 year – < 15 months||6.70%||7.20%|
|15 months – 2 years||7.10%||7.60%|
|2 years 1 day – 5 years||7.00%||7.50%|
|5 years 1 day – 10 years||6.90%||7.50%|
|5 Years (80C FD) – Allows maximum deposits of up to Rs. 1.50 lakhs||7.00%||7.50%|
ICICI Bank FD Rates 2023 > 2 crore
|Maturity period||Interest P.A. for General Citizens||Interest P.A for Senior Citizens|
|7 days – 29 days||4.75%||4.75%|
|30 days – 45 days||5.50%||5.50%|
|46 days – 60 days||5.75%||5.75%|
|61 days – 90 days||6.00%||6.00%|
|91 days – 184 days||6.50%||6.50%|
|185 days – 270 days||6.65%||6.65%|
|271 days – < 1 year||6.75%||6.75%|
|1 year – < 15 months||7.25%||7.25%|
|15 months – 2 years||7.00%||7.00%|
|2 years 1 day – 10 years||6.75%||6.75%|
ICICI Bank FD Rates > 5 Crore with Premature Withdrawal Option
|Tenure||Rs. 5 crore – < Rs. 5.10 crore||Rs. 5.10 crore – < Rs. 24.9 crore||Rs. 24.9 crore – < Rs. 25 crore||Rs. 25 crore And above|
|7 days – 29 days||4.75||4.75||4.75||4.75|
|30 days – 45 days||4.75||5.50||4.75||5.50|
|46 days – 60 days||4.75||5.75||4.75||5.75|
|61 days – 90 days||4.75||6.00||4.75||6.00|
|91 days – 184 days||4.75||6.50||4.75||6.75|
|185 days – 270 days||4.75||6.65||4.75||7.00|
|271 days – < 1 year||5.00||6.75||5.00||7.15|
|1 year – 389 days||5.00||7.25||5.00||7.40|
|390 days – < 15 months||5.00||7.25||5.00||7.30|
|15 months – 2 years||5.00||7.15||5.00||7.15|
|2 years 1 day – 3 years||5.00||7.00||5.00||7.00|
|3 years 1 day – 10 years||5.00||6.75||5.00||6.75|
ICICI Bank FD Rates for NRE
|1 year – < 15 months||6.70%|
|15 months – 2 years||7.10%|
|2 years 1 day – 5 years||7.00%|
|5 years 1 day – 10 years||6.90%|
ICICI Bank FD Rates Scheme for Senior Citizens
Golden Years ICICI Senior Citizen FD Rates
This ICICI senior citizen FD rates scheme is specifically for resident senior citizens. They will receive an additional interest rate of 0.10% over and above the current additional rate of 0.50% for a set period of time. The FD tenure ranges from 5 years and 1 day to 10 years. This programme is available for a single FD of less than Rs. 2 crore.
ICICI Bank was formed in the year 1995 and it is considered to be one of the top four banks in India providing financial products and services. By opening an ICICI Bank FD, you get access to some of the best interest rates in the country. So, grow your finances safely and surely with a fixed deposit investment.
For tenures ranging from 7 days to 10 years, ICICI Bank offers FD rates to the general public of 3.00-7.10% p.a. and senior citizens of 3.50-7.60% p.a.
For the general public, ICICI Bank tax saving FDs have an interest rate of 7.00% p.a. and 7.50% p.a.
A fixed deposit’s final interest payment is higher than an RD’s final interest payment. So naturally, FD is a better investment tool than RD.
Customers can use the ICICI FD calculator, an easy-to-use tool, to estimate the interest they would receive on their investments in deposits based on the amount, tenure, and current interest rate. This ICICI FD calculator can aid in the computation of their investment returns.
Receiving an ICICI FD credit card is rather simple. To open a Fixed Deposit, go to the nearest ICICI bank branch (you may also apply against an existing Fixed Deposit). Submit an application for the card and a copy of your identity documentation. There is no need for proof of income or other papers.