The DCB Bank Statement gives an insight into the financial transactions in your account. With a regular review of your account, you can rectify any mismatch with the personal financial record maintained by you. Early detection of any unauthorised transactions or unreasonable charges collected will save you from financial loss.
What is a DCB Bank Statement?
DCB Bank Statement is a document that gives you an insight into the transactions in your DCB Account. The statement will be issued for savings accounts, current accounts as well as OD/CC accounts. If you have a business account the DCB Bank Account Statement will serve as an efficient tool to keep a close watch on the operative expenses and the receivables in your account. Even if you have a savings account you will be able to keep track of expenses, pending payments, salary credits etc. which will be beneficial for proper discipline in handling finances.
DCB Bank will dispatch DCB Bank Account Statement to your Email ID if your email is registered with the bank and you have placed a request for an E-statement. You can also opt for the frequency of such statements.
There are two ways of registering for the DCB Bank Statement.
Through The Bank Branch
- Visit the home branch of the bank.
- Carry KYC documents like Aadhar and PAN.
- Fill Up a KYC Details Change Form. You will have to provide the following details.
- Account Number
- Type of Account
- Enter the Email ID
- Submit the duly signed form to the competent authority.
- You will have to enclose a copy of proof of address and photo ID proof to the KYC form.
- Collect the acknowledgement.
- Your request will be processed after verification of the details and the email will be linked to your account.
- If you have requested E-statements for your account, the bank will dispatch the statement to your email address as per the frequency mentioned.
Through Internet Banking
- Login to your netbanking account with your user ID and Password.
- Navigate to the ‘Profile’ or ‘Settings’ option
- Click on the ‘Add or Edit Email’ option under the ‘Profile’ or ‘Settings’ option
- Enter your Email ID.
- You will receive a verification link on your Email ID
- Click on the link to verify your email address.
- Your email will be registered with the Bank.
- To register for DCB Bank Statement you will have to log out and log in again.
- Then navigate to the ‘Accounts’ option
- Under the option click on the ‘Accounts Statement’ option.
- Choose the ‘Statement Through Email’ option
- Choose the Account for which you need the statement.
- Mention the frequency and click on the submit button.
- The request will be registered and you will receive the DCB Account Statement to your Email ID thereafter.
The process for DCB Bank Statement download is very simple. You should be receiving a DCB Bank Statement to your email address or you should have a DCB Netbanking Facility for your account.
DCB Bank Statement Download When E-Statement Is Activated
- Open the Email received from the bank.
- Click on the file attached.
- On entering the password the file will open and the DCB Bank Statement download onto your computer/laptop can be done.
DCB Bank Statement Download using Internet Banking
- Login to your netbanking account using your user ID and Password.
- Go to the ‘Accounts’ Section and Click on the ‘Statement’ option
- Choose the Account for which the statement is required.
- Set the date range and click on the ‘Download’ option after choosing the format for the download.
- The DCB Bank Statement PDF will be downloaded onto your computer.
On submitting a request for DCB Bank Statement through Email, the bank will send the statement to your email address as per the frequency set. But the file attached to the email will be password protected. The instructions for the format of the DCB Bank Statement PDF Password will be available in the body of the email. You can use the instructions to generate the password and open the file.
The DCB Bank Statement PDF will be sent as an attachment to the email sent by the bank. The file will be password protected. The procedure to open the encrypted file is given below:
- Open the email sent by the Bank.
- Click on the attachment to the email.
- You can also download the file and then click on the file.
- A message will appear asking for the password to open the file.
- Give the DCB Bank Statement PDF password generated as per the format mentioned in the email in the blank space below the message.
- The file will open, and you will be able to see the transactions for the statement period.
There are several options to get the DCB Mini Statement that will show the last few transactions in your account. For the statement through missed call service and SMS banking, your mobile number should be registered with the bank.
Mini Statement Through Missed Call
- Give a missed call to 750666022 from your registered mobile number.
- The call will disconnect after 2 rings.
- Thereafter you will get an SMS to your registered mobile number which will show the last few transactions in your account.
Mini Statement Through SMS
- Send an SMS to 7506660011 from your registered mobile number.
- The format of the SMS is STMT.
- You will get the last few transactions to your mobile number through SMS
Mini Statement Using The ATM
- Go to the nearest ATM
- Swipe your DCB Bank debit card
- Choose your preferred language
- Enter the 4-digit PIN
- Choose the Mini Statement option.
- Select the type of bank account (savings, current, or credit)
- The last few transactions in your account will be displayed.
DCB Bank Statement : FAQs
To get a DCB Bank Statement from the bank branch
● Visit the bank branch.
● Submit a DCB Bank Statement Request Form
● Fill in the details like Name, Account Number, and the From and To dates for which the statement is required.
● Affix your signature and submit the form at the designated counter.
● After verification, a DCB Bank Statement printout will be provided.
● It is recommended to carry a photo ID like PAN, Driving Licence, or Aadhar Card with you when you visit the branch.
The DCB missed call service number is 7506660022.
The DCB SMS Banking number is 7506660011.
No. You can get the mini statement from any bank ATM.
Yes. The bank will issue a passbook when you open a savings bank account.