Axis Bank is one of the largest banks offering wide range of banking services to its customers. Axis Bank Mobile Banking, one of the its services, offers banking services on smartphone of the customers. Through Axis Bank Mobile Banking, you can pay bills, transfer funds, check account balance, manage credit and debit cards and many more. You can download the Axis bank Mobile Banking Apps through Google Play Store and App Store on your Android and iOS devices respectively.
Features of Axis Bank Mobile Banking
- Through Axis Bank mobile banking, customers can check their account balance, transaction history and account statements.
- It allows customers to transfer funds to beneficiary’s account using RTGS, IMPS and NEFT.
- Axis Bank mobile banking app users can pay utility bills including water, electricity, insurance premiums and many others.
- Through the Axis Bank app, customers can manage their credit card and debit card services.
Types of Axis Bank Mobile Banking App
There are various types of Axis Bank Mobile Banking app that can be availed by individuals as per their requirements-
Axis Bank Mobile Banking App
Axis Bank has introduced Axis bank Mobile Banking App that offers wide range of mobile banking services to its customers. Through this app, customers can manage their account, transfer funds, pay bills, manage cards, and many more.
BHIM Axis Pay UPI App
The BHIM Axis Pay UPI App allows customers to send and receive money directly to bank account via UPI. Through this UPI app, customers can also pay bills and recharge their mobile phones.
How to Register on Axis Bank Mobile App
Follow the below mentioned steps to register on Axis Bank Mobile App-
Step 1: You need to download the Axis Bank mobile banking app on your smartphone.
Step 2: Launch the app. Click ‘Get Started’.
Step 3: Select ‘Register using Account/ Debit Card’.
Step 4: Now enter your Axis Bank account number, mobile number registered with the bank, and your date of birth.
Step 5: Now enter your debit card details.
Step 6: Enter the OTP you have received on registered mobile number.
Step 7: Create your login ID and password for the app.
Step 8: After successful registration, you can start using the app and access various banking services on your smartphone.
How to Login to Axis Bank Mobile App?
Below given are the steps to login to Axis Bank Mobile Banking app:
Step 1: Login to the app using your login credentials.
Step 2: On the login screen, enter your login ID and password that you had set during the registration process.
Step 3: In case you have enabled Touch ID or Face ID for the app, you can login through that also.
Step 4: Now click “Login”.
Step 5: After you have successfully logged in to the the app, you can start accessing mobile banking services on the app.
How to do Axis Bank Credit Card Status Check with Mobile Number?
You can check your Axis Bank credit card status using your mobile number through the following steps:
- Go to the Axis Bank website and click on the “Products” dropdown menu.
- Select “Cards” from the list of products.
- Click on “Track Your Application” under the “Apply” section.
- On the next page, enter your mobile number and the application ID or reference number that was provided to you when you applied for the credit card.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in the space provided and click on “Submit.”
- The status of your Axis Bank credit card application will be displayed on the screen.
If you face any issues with the status check, you can contact the Axis Bank customer care team for further assistance.
How to do Axis Bank FASTag Login with Mobile Number?
To login to your Axis Bank FASTag account using your mobile number, follow these steps:
- Open the Axis Bank FASTag website (https://etc.axisbank.co.in).
- Click on the “Login” button on the top right corner of the website.
- Enter your mobile number in the “Customer ID” field and click on “Generate OTP.”
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP in the space provided and click on “Submit.”
- You will then be directed to the FASTag dashboard, where you can manage your FASTag account, recharge your tag, and view your transaction history.
Also, check about Mobile Banking for Different Banks:
Axis Bank Mobile Banking : FAQs
No, you need to have an Axis Bank account to use the Axis Bank mobile banking app.
No, Axis Bank mobile banking is a free service. However, there may be charges for specific transactions, such as fund transfers and bill payments.
If you forget your login ID or password, you can click on the “Forgot Login ID/Password” link on the login page and follow the prompts to reset your login credentials.
Yes, you can block your Axis Bank debit card using the mobile banking app if you have lost it or if it has been stolen.