Every BOI customer is provided with a statement of accounts for a given period pertaining to his/her account in the bank. The account could be a savings account, current account, loan account, or OD/CC account. The Bank of India statement is a tool that gives you information about the dealings in your account. With this information, you can understand your financial status at any time.
Bank of India Statement is a financial tool that provides periodical information about the dealings in your account. The statement is issued to savings accounts, current accounts, deposits accounts, loan accounts, or OD/CC accounts. You will be able to gauge your financial status by reviewing the statement. You will also be able to identify discrepancies like fees and penalties wrongly collected, transactions not initiated by you, etc. The bank can resolve such issues efficiently if timely reporting is done.
Reviewing your account statement regularly is very important to keep your account in robust condition. Now with easy ways of drawing the BOI Bank statement at your convenience, you should be able to monitor your account and avert any financial loss closely.
Bank of India customers can register for Bank of India e-statements by registering their email ID to their account with the Bank. This can be done online if you have availed of Internet Banking Services. The procedure for registering the email ID online is as follows:
- Log in to the net banking account with login credentials. This can be done by visiting the official website of the bank.
- Go to ‘Options” and click on the “My Profile” tab
- Click on ‘Update Email Address’ and enter your email ID.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and click on the ‘Continue’ tab.
- Enter your transaction password and submit your request.
- Your email ID will be registered within 24 hours.
After the registration is done, you will receive e-statements to your email ID every month.
Various options are available to download BOI Bank Statement pdf. You can either download it through Internet Banking or Mobile Banking.
BOI Bank Statement through Internet Banking
- Access the official website of BOI and log in to your Internet Banking Account using login credentials.
- Click on the “Accounts’ option.
- Choose your account number.
- Select the ‘Account Statement” option and click the ‘Go’ tab.
- Select the transaction date range and submit.
- Go to the ‘Save As pdf’ option.
- Click on the ‘Statement’ option.
- The BOI Bank Statement pdf will be saved on your laptop or computer.
BOI Bank Statement through Mobile Banking
- Login into BOI mobile app using the user ID and password created while registering for the facility.
- Click on the mPassbook option.
- Choose the account for which you need the statement.
- Choose from the options ‘last month/last 3 months/last six months/last one year.
- You also have the option to give a transaction date range.
- Click on the ‘Get Statement’ option.
- If you want to download the statement on your phone, click the ‘Generate PDF option.’
- If you want the statement sent to your email ID, click the ‘Email Statement’ option.
- The BOI Bank Statement pdf will be either downloaded on your mobile or sent to your email ID as per the option chosen,
Bank of India will generate the monthly account statement and send it as an attachment to your email address. If you go through the mail, you will see the password generation instructions. For the Bank of India statement, the password will be the first four digits and the last four digits of your registered mobile number.
Bank of India Statement PDF will be password protected for safety and security. Follow the procedure given below to open the Bank of India Statement PDF.
- Open the email sent by the bank.
- Click on the file attached.
- A popup message will appear on the screen asking for the password.
- Enter the Bank of India statement pdf password in the blank space below the popup message.
- The statement will open, and you can see the transactions for the particular period.
Various options are provided to avail of BOI Mini Statements. They are:
Mini statements through missed call service
- To avail of this service, your mobile number should be registered with the bank.
- Dial the Bank of India statement number 09015135135 or 09266135135. The call will get disconnected automatically after two rings.
- The mini-statement with the last 3 or 5 transactions will be sent to your registered mobile number via SMS.
Mini statements through SMS
To get mini statements through SMS, you should register your mobile number for mobile banking services. You can register for mobile banking service either through Internet Banking or by visiting the home branch. On registration, you will be given a 4-digit password.
Send an SMS to Bank of India statement number 919810558585 in the format TRANS SMS password. The mini statement with the last five transactions will be sent to your registered mobile number immediately.
Mini statement through Internet Banking
- Visit the official website of the bank and log in to your Internet Banking facility with login credentials.
- Go to the “Accounts” Section and click on the “Account Enquiry’ option
- Choose the account for which you need a mini statement.
- Choose the ‘mini statement’ option.
- The last five transactions will appear on the screen.
Mini statement through mobile banking
- Log in to mobile banking using login credentials.
- Go to the ‘Accounts’ Section
- Choose the account.
- Click on the ‘mini statement’ option.
- Tap the view button and the last five transactions will be displayed on your mobile screen.
Mini statement through ATM
- Go to the nearest ATM
- Swipe your Bank of India debit card.
- Select the ‘mini statement’ option
- Key in the four-digit PIN
- The last five transactions will be displayed on the screen.
- You can also take a printout of the mini statement.
Bank of India Statement : FAQs
You can view the mini statement on your mobile phone if you have registered your mobile number to your bank account with BOI.
To get a mini statement through SMS, send an SMS to the Bank of India Statement number 09015135135 or 09266135135 from your registered mobile number.
Yes. You can get a BOI Bank Statement to your email ID if you register your email ID with the bank and place a request for e-statements.
Yes. The Bank of India e-statement is password protected.
The instructions to generate your password to open the Bank of India statement pdf will be provided in the email sent to you. It will be the first four digits and the last four digits of your mobile number. For example, if your mobile number is 9845xx0761, your password will be 98450871.