City Union Bank Statement is the best way to monitor your account activity. The statement will give an overview of all the transactions including deposits and withdrawals and transfers through various modes including NEFT, IMPS, and RTGS. Manage your accounts and stay informed about the activities in your account with CUB Bank Statement.
City Union Bank Statement is an official document generated by the bank which has details of all the activities in the accounts. The statements are provided for savings accounts, current accounts, overdraft accounts, as well as loan accounts. It will contain detailed information about the funds’ inflow and outflow. The funds deposited into your account or withdrawn from your account through various modes will be recorded in the statement in chronological order. The dates, amount, beneficiary details, and balance of each transaction will be mentioned.
It is an easy tool to reconcile your financial records with the actual transactions that have transpired in your account. You will have a grip on your finances by regular review of the CUB Bank statement.
To register for City Union Bank Statement, you will have to first register your Email ID at the bank. By default, the Bank will link the Email ID to your account if you have provided the email ID in the account opening form. Else, you can submit a written request at the bank branch for the registration of your email ID.
Once it is done you can register for City Union Bank Online Statement through netbanking by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of the Bank.
- On the right-hand corner of the page, there is a login button. Click on that.
- You will see a dropdown menu.
- Choose ‘Personal Banking’ from the menu.
- Enter your user ID (customer ID) and the login password.
- Click on the ‘Accounts’ option.
- In the dropdown menu choose the ‘Account Statement’ option.
- Under ‘Account Statement’ choose the Email Account Statement option.
- Select the account number for which you need the statement.
- Click on the submit button and your request will be registered.
- You will get the statement to your email ID thereafter.
City Union Bank Account Statement download is enabled through their net banking services. You will have to register for City Union Bank Internet Banking if you need to download the CUB statement online. After the net banking activation, you can download your account statement as given below:
- Access the official website of the bank.
- Click on the login button that is available on the right-hand corner of the home page.
- Choose ‘Personal Banking’ from the dropdown menu.
- Login using your user ID and password.
- On the page that opens next click on the ‘Accounts’ option.
- Under the ‘Accounts’ option choose ‘Account Statement’
- Then click on the ‘Transaction History’ option.
- On the next page, you will have to choose the account for which you need the statement.
- Provide the from and to dates.
- Choose the format for download.
- You will see two options. Download and Display.,
- If you only want to view the City Union Bank Statement, click on the ‘Display’ option.
- If you need the City Union Bank Account Statement download click on the ‘Download’ button.
- The statement will be downloaded onto the local location.
The City Union Bank will send e-statements to the customer’s account once the email is registered with the bank. The CUB bank statement will be in HTML format and will be password protected for security reasons. You will need to generate a password for opening the HTML or PDF file attached to the email.
However, the instructions for password generation will be given in the email. Your customer ID will be the password. You can find your customer ID in the passbook issued to you or you can visit the bank and ask for your customer ID and the bank will provide it for you.
To view your City Union Bank Statement, you should open the email sent from the bank. You will find a file attachment. Click on the file. A message will appear which says the file is password protected. A blank space will appear below the message. To open the City Union Bank Statement PDF, enter your statement password which will be your Customer ID. The file will open, and you will be able to view the transactions for a specific period. City Union Bank Account Statement Download is also possible. Download the statement and save it for your reference.
Mini statement Through Netbanking
- Login to your personal banking net banking account using your login credentials.
- You will see the account summary of your account.
- If you have several accounts, the account summary of all the accounts will appear on the screen.
- On the right-hand corner of each of the accounts, you can see the mini-statement option.
- Click on the mini statement option and the transaction details will be displayed on the screen.
Mini statement through Missed Call Service
- Give a missed call to 9278177444 from your registered mobile number.
- The call will disconnect after a few rings.
- You will then get the mini statement to your mobile through SMS.
Mini statement through ATM
- Visit any nearest ATM
- Swipe your ATM Debit Card
- Enter the 4-digit PIN
- Choose the ‘Mini statement option’
- Select the ‘Account Type’
- The last few transactions in your account will be displayed on the ATM screen.
- You can also take a printout of the statement.
Mini statement through WhatsApp
- Save the CUB WhatsApp number 4471225000 to your contact list.
- You can chat with the bank’s digital services ‘Lakshmi’
- To start with send a message ‘Hi’
- Then type ‘MINI’ and send it on WhatsApp chat.
- You will be able to view the last 5 transactions in your account.
City Union Bank Statement : FAQs
Yes. The bank charges Rs. 10/- per sheet with a maximum of Rs. 25/-
There are ways of getting a CUB Bank Statement. You can go to the bank branch and get your passbook updated. You can register for the statement and get statements delivered to your email address or you can download the statement through Internet Banking.
The City Union Bank WhatsApp Service Number is 91 4471 22 5000.
You will have to save the City Union Bank Whatsapp Service number 91 4471 22 5000 in your contact list. Then you should start a chat with the bank’s digital services ‘Lakshmi’. Type MINI and send it on the chat. You will get the mini statement.
The City Union Bank Missed Call Service number is 9278177444.