Bandhan Bank is a leading private sector scheduled commercial bank in and of India providing all the basic and complex banking products and services. IT includes the likes of Bandhan Bank net banking services, mobile banking, SMS banking along with Bandhan Bank savings account, fixed deposits, current accounts, debit cards and credit cards etc.
Let’s know about the products and services offered by Bandhan Bank in the post below.
Bandhan Bank Savings Account Interest Rates, 2023
Below-mentioned are the interest rate of Bandhan Bank savings account based on daily balance:
|Bandhan Bank Savings Bank Account||Interest Rate p.a.|
|Up to Rs 1 lakh||3.00%|
|Above Rs 1 lakh to Rs 10 lakhs||6.00%|
|Above Rs 10 lakhs to Rs 2 Cr||6.25%|
|Above Rs 2 Cr to Rs 10 Cr||6.25%|
|Above Rs 10 Cr to Rs 50 Cr||6.50%|
Disclaimer: The date given above may change as per the banks discretion. Please check the bank website for the updated rates, if any.
Types of Bandhan Bank Savings Accounts
Bandhan Bank offers as many as 11 savings accounts to cater to the varying needs of its customers. These accounts are listed below:
1. Bandhan Bank Neo+ Digital Savings Account
2. Bandhan Bank Elite Savings Account
3. Bandhan Bank Premium Savings Account
4. Bandhan Bank Advantage Savings Account
5. Bandhan Bank Respect Programme – For Senior Citizens
6. Bandhan Bank Standard Savings Account
7. Bandhan Bank Special Savings Account
8. Bandhan Bank Sanchay Savings Account
9. Bandhan Bank Corporate Salary Accounts
10. Bandhan Bank BSBDA Savings Account
11. Bandhan Bank BSBDA Small Savings Account
Click to know about these Bandhan Bank savings accounts in detail.
Bandhan Bank Debit Cards
The following are the different types of Bandhan Bank debit cards available for the customers to avail of:
- Bandhan Bank MasterCard Platinum Debit Card
- Daily ATM limit: Rs 2 lakhsDaily shopping limit: Rs 6 lakhsComplementary airport lounge access
- Free Personal Accidental Insurance cover of up to Rs 10 lakh for death by road/rail accident and Air Accidental Insurance death cover of up to Rs 1 crore
- Bandhan Bank VISA Platinum Debit Card
- Daily ATM limit: Rs 1 lakhDaily shopping limit: Rs 4 lakhsComplementary airport lounge accessComplementary Personal Accidental Insurance cover of up to Rs 10 lakhs
- Air Accidental Insurance death cover of up to Rs 1 crore
- Bandhan Bank VISA Classic Debit Card
- Daily ATM limit: Rs 40,000Daily shopping limit: Rs 2 lakhsComplementary Personal Accidental Insurance cover of up to Rs 2 lakhs
- Lost Cards Liability cover for up to max. capping of Rs 50,0000 per debit card
- Bandhan Bank RuPay Classic Debit Card
- Daily ATM limit: Rs 40,000
- Daily shopping limit: Rs 1 lakh
Bandhan Bank Net Banking – Services
The following are the internet banking services offered by the Bandhan Bank to its customers:
- Check account summary
- Bandhan Bank mini statement
- Balance enquiry
- Download detailed account statement
- Open Bandhan Bank FD
- Update nominee details
- Transfer funds via NEFT/ RTGS/ IMPS
- Fund transfer within own Bandhan Bank accounts
- Order cheque book
- Track cheque status
- Update KYC details
- Link Aadhaar to PAN
- Pay utility bills and credit card bills
Bandhan Bank Balance Enquiry
To check your Bandhan Bank account balance, the following are the easy ways:
- Via missed call: 9223008666
- Via SMS Banking: BAL <Account number> to 9223011000
- Via Mobile Banking: Launch mBandhan app > log in with PIN > Transaction Accounts – Your Bandhan Bank account balance will be displayed on mobile screen
- Via Net Banking: Open bank website > Login > Enter login details > Accounts
- Via USSD: Dial *99# from registered mobile number > Select option for balance enquiry
Also Read: Bandhan Bank Mini Statement
Bandhan Bank Funds Transfer Online
You can transfer funds from your Bandhan Bank account to your own bank account and to other bank account as well using the Bandhan Bank net banking services. This is how:
Step 1: Open Bandhan Bank official website.
Step 2: Hit the ‘Continue to Login’ tab.
Step 3: Type your Username and Password to login.
Step 4: Click on Accounts.
Step 5: Choose mode of payment – NEFT, RTGS or IMPS.
Step 6: Add beneficiary from ‘Add or Manage Beneficiary option.
Step 7: Add your account details, beneficiary details and amount to be transferred.
Step 8: Add remarks.
Step 9: Enter OTP sent to your registered mobile number to verify and send the money.
Bandhan Bank: FAQs
1800-258-8181 is the toll free Bandhan Bank customer care number. For more information, go ot Bandhan Bank customer care post.
Dial 9223008666 from your registered mobile number. The call will disconnect after 2-3 rings and you’ll receive your account balance as an SMS shortly.
Send BAL <Account number> to 9223011000 from your registered mobile number for Bandhan Bank balance enquiry.
There are currently 4 types of Bandhan Bank debit cards available namely: Bandhan Bank MasterCard Platinum Debit Card, VISA Platinum Debit Card, VISA Classic Debit Card and Bandhan Bank RuPay Classic Debit Card.
Give a missed call to this number – 922-3008-7777 from your registered mobile number – to get your Bandhan Bank mini statement instantly. This will entail the last 5 transactions done in your Bandhan Bank account along with your customer ID and account number.