City Union Bank has always prioritized customer satisfaction and hassle free banking to maintain its reputation as a leading banking service provider. It provides multiple offerings to its customers and account holders ranging from various types of savings account, current account, loans – personal, home, car etc.
In terms of debit cards, it has a wide range of offerings with variants having their own specific features and offers. Let’s see what the variants and offers are;
City Union Bank Debit Card Offers
Business Debit Card
- CUB Business Debit Cards comes with a range of International Debit / ATM cards for your daily cash requirements and payments taking your business requirements into consideration.
- Higher withdrawal and transaction limits
- Higher daily purchase limit at retail outlets and merchant websites
- Convenience of shopping anywhere in the world
- Business cards are designed to suit specific needs of Sole proprietor, partnership, club, trust, association, private limited companies and public limited companies
- CUB offers international ATM / Debit Cards to all its customers – CUB ATM / Rupay / Visa / Master Cards
- Shop using Debit card
- Book Tickets online – Travel / Entertainment
- Pay your utility bills
- Withdraw cash anywhere in the world
- Now you can choose to block or activate your Debit card through CUB Net, CUB Mobile banking for transactions Online or at ATM and PoS
- Now you can choose to set limits on your Debit card for chosen modes of transaction – Online, ATM and PoS
- Type of Cards offered by CUB – Classic, Gold, Platinum based on the withdrawal Limits
- CUB offers Gift cards to all its customers as well as other users (on submission of KYC form).
- You can load your gift cards from Rs. 500 to Rs. 10,000
- The card is valid for a period of 12 months
- Use your gift cards for online transactions and in PoS machines
- You can check balance at ATMs. However, you cannot withdraw cash at ATMs
General Purpose Prepaid Card
- Upon submission of a KYC form, CUB provides General Purpose Prepaid Cards to all of its clients and other applicants.
- CUB General Purpose Prepaid Cards are available in denominations of Rs. 500 minimum and Rs. 50,000 maximum.
- This card has a 12-month validity term.
- Use the CUB General Purpose Prepaid card at more than 4.5 lakh merchant outlets in India that accept VISA cards.
- For online purchases, use the CUB General Purpose Prepaid Card.
- At any ATM with the VISA logo, use your CUB General Purpose Prepaid card to withdraw money and check your balance.
- Visit www.prepaid.cubonline.in to see the CUB General Purpose Prepaid Card’s current balance and mini statement.
City Union Bank Debit Card PIN Generation
- Go to www.onlinecub.net and select Personal Net Banking. Or simply download the CUB MOBILE BANKING PLUS (All in One App) application from Play Store or App Store, and open it.
- Click on New User Registration.
- Enter your Customer ID (available in your welcome kit).
- Select your Home Branch and choose one of the two options for card availability
If you select “I have my ATM Card”
- Enter Card Details
- Create password and confirm. This will send OTP to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and the password you created and Submit.
If you select “I don’t have my ATM Card”
- Enter Date of Birth and PAN Number
- Create a new password and confirm. This will send OVC Request ID to your registered number & mail id
- Enter the OVC and the password you created and Submit.
City Union Bank Debit Card PIN Change using Net Banking
- Login to Net Banking (www.onlinecub.net)
- Go to Change your PIN menu
- Click on Debit / ATM Card PIN
- Choose your card from the drop down menu
- Enter new PIN and Transaction Password
- Enter OTP received on your mobile phone
Debit Card PIN Change using Mobile Banking
- Login to CUB ALL IN ONE app
- Go to Cards menu
- Debit / ATM Card PIN change
- Type the MPIN and set the new PIN for your card.
City Union Bank Debit Card: FAQs
Go to the bank’s website and carefully compare and evaluate the offers and specifications of each variant and choose the one that suits your needs.
You can change your City Union Bank Debit Card PIN through net banking and mobile banking.
The customer care number for city union bank debit card is 044-71225000. This number is valid for all States across India.