Every account holder at some point wishes to know their last few transactions and remaining account balance to keep a track of their spending and earnings. Going to the ATM or Bank Branch for this purpose can be really hectic and that is why most banks offer a mini statement service to their account holders. A condensed version of the account statement is the DCB mini statement. It includes information on the latest five transactions’ specifics. No client may use it as evidence of income. Furthermore, the address is not printed there. Let’s see how can customers get their DCB Bank mini statement
How to Get a Mini Statement from DCB Bank?
Every account holder appreciates the mini statement as a very useful tool. The methods through which DCB provides mini statements are as follows:
How to get DCB Bank Mini Statement through missed call?
DCB Bank has a dedicated missed call number which can be used to receive the mini statement. To avail the same, customers can dial 7506660011 using their registered mobile number. Within a few minutes, you shall receive an SMS detailing your remaining account balance and your last five transactions.
How to get DCB Bank Mini Statement through SMS?
• Use the mobile device that is registered/ linked to your DCB account.
• You must text the word “STMT” to the number 9821878789.
•After sending, you’ll receive a response. It will include details on the previous five transactions done on your account.
How to get DCB Bank Mini Statement through Mobile Banking?
• To begin, you must download the DCB Mobile banking application.
• To customer verification, call either 022 68997777 or 040 6815 7777.
•Following that, an OTP will be sent to the registered cellphone number you provided. Additionally, on the email address linked to your account.
•You must then use the OTP to confirm your details.
• An MPIN is required to access the app.
•Choose the ‘My account’ option and click on your account on the next screen.
•Select the ‘mini statement’ option next.
•On the following screen, you will see the specifics of the previous 5 transactions.
How to get the DCB Bank Mini Statement via ATM?
• You can visit the closest ATM.
• Your DCB ATM Card must be inserted.
• Choose the language you wish to continue the transaction in.
• Input the four-digit secret pin.
• From all of the banking options, you must select “mini statement.”
• Next, select the kind of account (savings or current).
• You will then receive a printed receipt. The latest five transaction information will be included on the receipt.
DCB Bank Mini Statement : FAQs
Call either 022 68997777 or 040 6815 7777 to verify your clientele. Both your registered email address and registered cellphone number will get an OTP. You must input the OTP to activate your DCB mobile banking app. You may use your DCB Bank Mobile Banking after entering your MPIN.
The mini statement service is not available through net banking at DCB. Other services including checking account balances, money transfers, checking statements, etc. are available to you.
Customers can dial 7506660011 using their registered mobile number. Within a few minutes, you shall receive an SMS detailing your remaining account balance and your last five transactions.