A passbook is an important document that helps you keep track of all the transactions made through your bank account. It is a record of all the deposits, withdrawals, and other transactions made in your bank account. Kotak Mahindra Bank offers its customers a passbook facility that allows them to keep track of all their banking transactions. Here is everything you need to know about Kotak Mahindra Bank Passbook.
What is Kotak Mahindra Bank Passbook?
Kotak Mahindra Bank Passbook is a record of all the transactions made through your bank account. It is a physical document that contains details of all the transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, and other transactions made through your account. The passbook is updated each time you make a transaction, and it serves as an important tool to keep track of your banking activities.
How to Get Kotak Mahindra Bank Passbook?
To get a Kotak Mahindra Bank Passbook, you need to visit your nearest Kotak Mahindra Bank branch and submit a request for a passbook. Once your request is processed, you will receive a passbook that contains all the details of your banking transactions. The passbook is updated each time you make a transaction, and it serves as an important tool to keep track of your banking activities.
How to Get Kotak Mahindra Bank Passbook Online?
Kotak Mahindra Bank Passbook can also be accessed online through Net Banking. To get your passbook online, you need to follow these simple steps:
- Log in to your Kotak Net Banking account.
- Click on the “Accounts” tab.
- Select “Passbook” from the drop-down menu.
- Select the account for which you want to view the passbook.
- Click on the “View” button.
- You can now view your passbook online.
You can also download your passbook in PDF format by clicking on the “Download” button.
How to Download Passbook through Kotak 811 App?
Kotak Mahindra Bank offers its customers the convenience of downloading their passbook through the Kotak 811 app. The app is available for both Android and iOS devices. Here are the steps to download the passbook through the Kotak 811 app:
- Download the Kotak 811 app from Google Play Store (for Android) or App Store (for iOS) and install it on your device.
- Log in to the app using your CRN (Customer Relationship Number) or mobile number and MPIN.
- On the home screen of the app, you will see the option “Passbook” at the bottom. Click on it.
- On the next screen, you will see the option “Download Passbook” at the top. Click on it.
- A pop-up will appear, asking you to select the account for which you want to download the passbook. Select the account and click on “Download”.
- The passbook will be downloaded to your device in PDF format.
- You can now view your transactions and account balance in the downloaded passbook.
Note: You can download the passbook for a specific period by selecting the “Date Range” option on the download screen. You can also email the passbook to your registered email ID by clicking on the “Email” button.
In case you face any issues while downloading the passbook through the Kotak 811 app, you can contact the Kotak Mahindra Bank customer care for assistance.
Also, check other bank’s Passbook details in the below table:
|Bank of India Passbook||HDFC Passbook||Passbook|
|Axis Bank Passbook||ICICI Bank Passbook||PNB Passbook|
|BOB Passbook||IDBI Bank Passbook||SBI Passbook|
|Canara Bank E Passbook||Indian Bank Passbook||Union Bank Passbook|
Kotak Mahindra Bank Passbook : FAQs
You can download your Kotak Mahindra Bank passbook online by logging in to the Kotak 811 app and clicking on the “Passbook” option. From there, you can download the passbook in PDF format.
No, there is no fee to get a Kotak Mahindra Bank passbook. However, there may be charges for printing additional pages of the passbook.
Yes, Kotak Mahindra Bank offers a digital passbook feature through its Kotak 811 app. You can download the passbook in PDF format and view all your transactions online.
It is recommended to update your Kotak Mahindra Bank passbook at least once a month to keep track of all your transactions and ensure that there are no discrepancies.
If you notice an error in your Kotak Mahindra Bank passbook, you should immediately bring it to the notice of the bank’s customer care. The bank will investigate the matter and make the necessary corrections.