Know how to use OBC netbanking to transfer funds within your own account or to other bank accounts. The post is also talks about the OBC netbanking login & registration process.
On the 1st of April, 2020 the Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) was merged with the Punjab National Bank or PNB. Every customer’s account of OBC was shifted to PNB.
OBC Netbanking Registration Process
The below-mentioned is the online process to activate Netbanking in your OBC bank account:
- Go to the PNB official website.
- Click on Internet Banking.
- You’ll be redirected to the PNB netbanking portal. Choose “Retail Internet Banking”.
- Click on “New User”.
- Fill in the Online User Registration Form.
- Click on Verify.
- Provide your registered mobile number and debit card details.
- Follow the steps as they appear on your screen and create your netbanking password.
OBC Netbanking Login Process
Below-stated is the PNB netbanking login process which is the same for OBC netbanking login as well (due to PNB-OBC merger):
- Go to PNB netbanking portal
- Click on “Retail Internet Banking”
- Enter your User ID and click “Continue”
- Fill in your netbanking login password
- Hit continue once again
Also, check Netbanking of other Banks:
OBC Netbanking: FAQs
OBC or Oriental Bank of Commerce was merged with PNB on 1st April 2020.
Customers of OBC (before the merger) can now use PNB website for availing the netbanking services.
Yes. Previous customers of OBC can now use PNB netbanking portal for NEFT transactions.