Punjab and Sind Bank offers a variety of banking services and products to its client base by using modern technology and digitization. It provides multiple choices to its customers in terms of account types, various types of loans and multiple variants of debit cards.
In this article we will explore the debit cards offered by Punjab and Sind Bank and the various offers linked to them.
Types of Punjab and Sind Bank Debit Card
The following-mentioned are the various types of Punjab and Sind Bank debit cards:
Domestic PSB RuPay Classic Debit Card
Any customer can receive this card under any category of savings and current account types.
Punjab & Sind Bank Debit Card PSB RuPay PMJDY
Customers receive a RuPay PMJDY Card as part of the acclaimed Prime Minister Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY) program’s Financial Inclusion initiative. This is a traditional type of debit card. Only customers in the Financial Inclusion scheme are eligible to receive this card.
Punjab & Sind Bank PUNGRAIN Arhtia Card PSB RuPay
The Pungrain RuPay Card is an additional version of the RuPay Debit Card and has all the same functions. It will be provided to agricultural businesses in the Punjab State that are registered with the PUNGRAIN company. These Cards may only be obtained through CC & CA accounts.
Punjab & Sind Bank Miller PSB RuPay Pungrain Card
The Pungrain RuPay Miller Card is a RuPay variation with features identical to those of the Pungrain Arhtia Card, however it is only given to millers in the Punjab State who are registered with the Pungrain Grain Corporation (PUNGRAIN). These Cards may only be obtained through CC & CA accounts.
Punjab & Sind Bank SB RuPay Card MUDRA
A new organization called Micro Units Development and Refinance Agency (MUDRA) has been established with the goal of providing loans to the millions of tiny and microbusinesses that operate outside of the banking system. This MUDRA has created a credit product with the name “MUDRA Card” that will give credit to the borrower in the form of cash credit or overdraft and may be used in conjunction with a RuPay Mudra Debit Card. This card is exclusively provided for the MUDRA program.
Punjab & Sind Bank Rupay Classic International Debit Card
Any customer can receive this international version of the Rupay Classic Debit Card under any sort of account, including Savings, Current, and Checking. This debit card works with both domestic and foreign ATM and POS networks.
Punjab & Sind BankDebit Card PIN Generation
The following are the steps for generating new PIN for Punjab & Sind Bank debit card:
- Insert your PSB Debit Card and select the “Green PIN” option.
- After selecting the “Green PIN” option, select “OTP generation”.
- After selecting “OTP generation”, the transaction will end and a 6 digit OTP is sent to your registered mobile number which will be valid for half an hour.
- Insert your PSB Debit Card again and select “Green PIN” option.
- After selecting the “Green PIN” option, select option “OTP validation”.
- After selecting the same, ATM will prompt you to enter the 6 digit OTP received on your registered mobile number.
- After entering the OTP, the ATM will validate OTP.
- Enter your new 4-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) of your choice.
- A message is displayed on the ATM Screen on successful generation of PIN and the same will also get printed on the receipt.
Punjab and Sind Bank Debit Card: FAQs
You should go to the website and check the features and offers attached with various debit cards and choose the one that most suits your need.
You can do it at an ATM branch, Internet Banking and Mobile Banking.
You should contact the Punjab and Sind Bank customer care on: 1800 419 8300