Central Bank of India provides both offline and online facilities for drawing the Central Bank of India Statement. The account statement will help you keep a close watch on your financial transactions to fine-tune your financial management whenever required. It also enables you to get any discrepancies in the account resolved before it is too late.
The Central Bank of India Statement provides you with an overview of all the transactions conducted in the account through various modes for a selected period. Timely reconciliation of accounts shows your financial discipline. You will be able to maintain the financial health of your account and avert any eventualities by closely monitoring the operations in your account.
The Central Bank of India provides simple online modes for downloading your statements whenever you need them. This way you will be even able to review your accounts daily if the volume of transactions is huge. Read on to get an insight into the modes of obtaining the Central Bank of India account statement.
Central Bank of India Statement can be received at your email address at the preferred frequency by registering for E-Statements with the Bank. The first step for this service is registering your Email ID with the Bank.
You can visit the nearest Central Bank of India Branch and submit a KYC form with the basic details and the Email ID. You can also place a request for statements through email for a specific frequency. Once the email is linked to your account the bank will send the Central Bank Account Statement at the preferred frequency regularly.
The other online methods for registering for Central Bank of India Statements are:
Through Mobile Banking
- Install the Cent Mobile App on Google Play Store or App Store.
- Login to the app with your login credentials i.e, the user ID and MPIN.
- Click on the ‘Service Request’ option.
- A drop-down menu will open. Choose the option ‘Register Statement Through Email’.
- Choose the Account for which you need the statement.
- Enter the ‘From Date”
- Choose the ‘Frequency’ of the statement.
- Enter your transaction password.
- Registration for the Central Bank of India Statement will be complete with this.
- You will start receiving the statement to your email address as per the frequency chosen.
Through Mobile Banking
You can avail of the facility through this mode only if you have registered for an Internet Banking facility. You can avail of the facility by providing a request at the home branch of the Central Bank of India. The User ID and Password will be provided by the Bank.
- Login to your netbanking facility with your login credentials.
- Under the “Statements and Documents’ option
- Click on the ‘Delivery Preferences’
- Choose the ‘Paperless’ option for the Accounts for which you need e-statements.
- Click on the ‘Save’ button.
- The e-statement request will be registered and you will receive the e-statements for your account to your email address regularly.
Several options for Central Bank of India Statement download are available. The options are discussed in detail below.
Through Internet Banking
- Login to netbanking using your user ID and password.
- Click on the “Enquiry-Statement of Accounts’ option
- Select the Account Number.
- Choose the frequency or give the from and to date range.
- Select the download format from various options given in the dropdown menu.
- Then click on the ‘Download’ button.
- If you have opted for PDF format the Central Bank of India Statement Download will be initiated and the document will be downloaded onto your computer/laptop.
On registering for the Central Bank Statement through Email, the bank will send your account statement to your email address as per the frequency preferred. For security reasons, the file attachment will be password protected. You will have the password generation instructions in the email itself. For opening a CBI statement, the password will be Customer ID@date of birth. For example, if your customer ID is 234678 and your date of birth is 090570, the password will be 234678@090570.
The Central Bank Statement PDF file attachment sent to your email address will be password protected. On opening your email and clicking on the file attachment, a message will pop up asking for the password. Enter the CBI Statement password and you will be able to view the transactions in your account for a specific period. The Central Bank of India statement download is also possible and you can save it for future reference.
If you need to know your account status on a regular basis, viewing the mini-statement is the best option. You will get details of the last 3 transactions along with the latest balance in your account. The Central Bank of India has provided various options to view your statement at your convenience from anywhere and at any time.
Get Mini Statement using the ATM
- Visit the nearest ATM
- Swipe the Debit Card provided for your account.
- Select the language in which you would like to continue.
- Enter the 4-digit PIN
- Select the ‘Mini Statement’ option
- Select the ‘Type of Account’
- The last 3 transactions will be displayed on the ATM screen.
- Take a printout if necessary.
Get Mini Statement By Giving A Missed Call
- Give a missed call to 9555144441 from your registered mobile number.
- The call will disconnect automatically after a few rings.
- You will receive the mini statement on your mobile through SMS.
Get Mini Statement Through SMS
- Send an SMS to 9967533228 from your registered mobile.
- The format of the SMS should be LTRAN<space>MPIN for a default account.
- The format of the SMS should be LTRAN<space>account number<space>MPIN for a particular account.
- You will get an SMS alert showing the mini statement.
Get Mini Statement Through Netbanking
- Login to your netbanking account with your login credentials.
- Click on the ‘Proceed’ button
- Select ‘Enquiry’ and go to the ‘Statement of Accounts’ option.
- Select the Account Number for which you need the statement and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- The transactions will be displayed on your computer/laptop screen.
- The Central Bank of India Statement download is also possible.
Get Mini Statement Through Mobile Banking
- Login into the Cent Mobile App. with your login details.
- Click on the ‘Passbook” option.
- You will be able to view your account transactions.
Central Bank of India Statement : FAQs
The CBI statement missed call number is 9555144441
Dial 955524442 for balance enquiry of CBI account.
You can download the CBI Statement for your account through Internet Banking.
You can activate the Cent mPassbook app to view your account online.
No. Passbook Kiosks are present in CBI branches of CBI ATMs. You can update your passbook in these kiosks.