Regain control of your expenses and safeguard your savings with IOB Bank Statement. Stay on top of your finances, always track your expenses, and make informed decisions. Smart spending leads to financial well-being and a brighter future.
What is the IOB Statement?
IOB Bank Statement is a tool that helps manage your finances effectively. It provides insight into withdrawals, deposits, and transfers in your account through various sources. The charges collected and interest earned also will reflect in the statement. Even wrong entries and unauthorised transactions will be recorded in the statement. The transaction recording in real-time ensures accuracy. A regular review of the statement will help you identify discrepancies and help timely rectification which prevents potential losses.
How to Register for IOB Statement?
You can register for IOB Bank Statement by submitting an application to the IOB Bank branch. You can either give a written request or a request in the prescribed form. Either way, you will have to provide the following details:
- Account Number
- Customer ID
- Contact Address
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Frequency of the statement
- The Format in which the statement is to be delivered.
On submitting a duly-signed application, the bank will verify the details and register the request. Thereafter you will receive an IOB Bank Statement in your inbox regularly.
You can also register for the E-statement through IOB Mobile Banking.
- Login to the IOB Mobile Banking App using login details.
- Click on the ‘Service Request’ option
- Choose the option ‘Apply For Email Statement’
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button
- Enter the 6-digit MPIN
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Your request for an IOB Bank Statement will be registered and you will start receiving the IOB Bank Account Statement to your email ID every month.
The IOB customer can get the IOB Bank Statement in PDF format with just a few clicks on their mobile or computer. The procedure to be followed for the IOB Bank Statement Download is given below:
IOB Bank Statement Download Using Internet Banking
- Visit the official website of IOB Bank.
- Login to your netbanking account with your User ID and Password.
- Click on the ‘Services’ option from the menu
- Next, click on the ‘Account Statement’ option
- Choose the Account Number, Provide the date range.
- Click on the ‘Generate Statement’ option
- The View/Download option will appear.
- Click on the ‘Download’ option
- Choose the format for download from the drop-down menu.
- The IOB Bank Statement PDF will be downloaded onto your computer.
IOB Bank Statement Download Using Mobile Banking
For obtaining the IOB Bank Statement through this option, you will have to download the IOB Nanban App on your smartphone. Once registered with the mobile banking services you can follow the procedure given below for IOB Bank Statement Download.
- Log in to the mobile app using login credentials
- Various options will be visible on the mobile screen.
- Choose the ‘E Statement’ option
- Select the Account Number
- Provide the date range. The date range should be only one month.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- You can see the account statement on the screen.
- Click on the ‘Generate PDF’ button.
- The IOB Bank Statement PDF will be downloaded to your mobile.
Several online methods are enabled by the bank to download IOB Bank Statement PDF. But the statement will be password protected for security reasons. If you receive the statement through email, then the instructions to format the password will be given in the email. The IOB Bank Statement Password will be the first four digits of your customer ID followed by the last four digits of your mobile number.
Whether you download the IOB Bank Statement PDF or receive it through email, the PDF file will be password protected. You will need an IOB Bank Statement Password to open the file. When you click on the PDF file, you will see a message which reads ‘the file is protected’. You will have to enter the password in the blank space below the message. Once you enter the correct password, the file will open and you can see the transactions for the statement period.
Customers of IOB can view their bank transactions on their mobile and can save the ordeal of visiting the bank branch or an ATM to get their account transaction details. The various ways of viewing the last few transactions in the IOB Bank account are given below:
IOB Mini Statement Through Missed Call Service
- Call the toll-free number of the bank 8424022122 from your registered mobile number.
- The call will disconnect after a few rings.
- You will receive an SMS to your mobile number within minutes with the details of the last 5 transactions in your account.
IOB Mini Statement Through SMS Banking
- Send an SMS to 8424022122 from your registered mobile number.
- The format of the SMS should be MINI<space>last four digits of your account number.
- You will receive an SMS with details of the last 5 transactions in your account to your registered mobile number within minutes.
IOB Mini Statement Through Internet Banking
- Login to IOB Internet Banking using your User ID and Password.
- Under the ‘Account Summary” option choose ‘Enquiry’
- Select the account number
- You will see the last few transactions in your account on your computer screen.
IOB Mini Statement by Visiting ATM
- Access the nearest ATM
- Swipe your IOB Bank debit card
- Enter the 4-digit PIN
- Choose the language
- You should then choose the ‘Mini Statement’ option
- The last 5 transactions of your account will be seen on the ATM screen.
Indian Overseas Bank Statement : FAQs
Generally, the IOB Bank Statement is generated once a month. However, you can request the frequency for which you need the statement. You have submitted a request for E-statement, the bank will send the statement regularly to your email address as per the frequency opted for.
The IOB Bank Statement download online provision is not chargeable. For printouts of the IOB Bank Statement, some charges are specified.
The IOB Bank Statement contains date-wise details of all the operations conducted in the account. The transaction will be available in chronological order. There will be a record of all the withdrawals, deposits, transfers, charges collected, and interest earned.
If you need a detailed statement for a specific period, you can download the IOB Bank Statement PDF either through Internet Banking or Mobile Banking.
You can obtain the IOB Bank mini-statement through Internet Banking, Mobile Banking App, mPassbook, and ATM.
Yes. You need to login to your IOB net banking and proceed further to get results.