Keeping a tag of financial transactions is very important if you have to budget your expenses. You should keep track of all your incoming and outgoing funds and make improvements wherever necessary. If receipts from anywhere are pending, you can follow up on it and if you have some unwanted expenses, you can cut down on it. Canara Bank Statement is a tool that helps you do this. All the transactions date-wise are available in chronological order. Every detail of the transaction like the date, details of the beneficiary, the mode of transaction, and the balance after each transaction will be available. Make use of this tool and keep your finances in robust condition.
If your Email ID is linked to your bank account and the E-statement option is activated, Canara Bank will send e-statements regularly to your email address. The primary requisite to register for Canara Bank Account Statement is the registration of your Email ID with the Bank. Here is how you can register your email ID and activate the e-statement option online.
Sign in to your netbanking account with your user ID and password.
● Click on the ‘other services’ option on the dashboard.
● Several options will appear.
● Choose the ‘Update Email’ option
● Type your Email ID and click on the ‘Update’ button.
● An OTP will come on your Email ID
● Enter the OTP and click on the option of ‘Update’ button.
● You will have to authenticate your request with your transaction password.
● At this point, the registration will be complete and you will get a confirmation message.
After the registration of Email ID, you can activate the e-statement option as given below:
- Login to netbanking services with login credentials.
- Click on the ‘Other Services’ option on the dashboard.
- Under ‘Other Services’ click on the ‘Subscribe to account statement by email’ option.
- Choose the account for which you need the e-statement.
- Select the frequency from the dropdown menu.
- Provide the date on which you need the statement.
- Authenticate your request with your transaction password.
- Your e-statement option will now be active and you will start receiving e-statements to your bank account on the specified date you have selected.
Canara Bank has now provided the option to download your account statement from the comfort of your home. You can avoid frequent visits to the bank branch for passbook updation or for obtaining periodical statements. Various modes are available for Canara Bank Statement download.
Through Canara Bank Mobile App
- Download the Canara Bank E-passbook app and set the 6-digit MPIN.
- Sign in to the app with the 6-digit MPIN.
- Click on the ‘Email Account Statement’ option
- Select the ‘Account Type’ and then the ‘Account Number” for which the statement is required.
- Select the period for which the statement is required. It can be the last month, the last two months, or the last 3 months. If you go for the Custom option, you can give the desired date range.
- Then you will have to choose the format. If you choose PDF, the statement will be shared to your email address in a PDF format.
- The Canara Bank Statement PDF download can be done from the email received from the bank and saved for future reference.
Through Canara Bank Net Banking
- Visit the official website of the bank and log in to netbanking with login credentials.
- Click on the ‘Accounts and Services’ option on the dashboard.
- Choose the option ‘Account Statement’ and then the ‘View/Download’ option.
- Select the Account for which the statement is required.
- Choose the period for which the statement is required and click on the ‘Apply Filter’ button.
- Select the format in which you require the statement and click on the ‘Download’ button.
- The Canara Bank Statement PDF will be downloaded to your computer.
- Send an SMS from your registered mobile number to Canara Bank Statement Number 0926662333.
- The SMS format will be STATEMENT<space>last four digits of your account number.
- The statement will be sent to your email Id.
- This facility is available only if you have registered your email ID with the bank.
Through Customer Care
- Call the Customer Care number 8882678678 from your registered mobile number.
- The call will get disconnected after 2 rings.
- Thereafter you will receive your Canara Bank Account Statement on your Email ID
Canara Bank Statement will be sent to your email address as per the requested periodicity and on the date preferred. Since the bank considers your financial data sensitive, it sends the statement file encrypted. You will need a password to open the file. Now how to generate Canara Bank Statement Password will be the next concern. It is very simple. Your customer ID will be the password. You can find the customer ID in the passbook issued to your account.
The Bank will send an encrypted account statement file to your email ID. To open this Canara Bank Statement PDF file you will have to click on the file. A message will appear on the screen with a blank space for you to provide the password. Enter your customer ID which will be the password and the file will open and you can view the transactions for the statement period.
If you need your account status often, then a mini statement is what you require. The statement will show the last 5 transactions in your account. You can view the mini statement anywhere and at any time with the easy options provided by the bank.
Mini Statement Through Missed Call
- Give a missed call to Canara Bank Statement number 09015734734 for the mini statement in English and 09015613613 for the mini statement in Hindi from your registered mobile number.
- The call will get disconnected after two rings.
- You will get a mini statement showing the last 5 transactions in your account via SMS.
Mini Statement Through Canara Bank Mobile Banking
- Install the Canara ai 1 app on Google Play Store or App Store.
- Log in to the app with login credentials.
- Go to the “Pay and Transfer’ Option and then click on the e-passbook option.
- Click on the ‘Mini Statement’ option.
- The mini statement will be downloaded on your mobile.
Mini Statement Through Net Banking
- Login to Canara Bank Net Banking with login credentials.
- Choose the ‘Accounts & Services’ option on the dashboard.
- Click on the ‘Account Statement’ and then the ‘View/Download Statement’ option
- Choose the account number and the date range and click on the ‘Apply Filter’ button.
- You will be able to see the transactions for the period chosen. You can also download the statement onto your computer or laptop.
Mini Statement at ATM
- Visit the nearest ATM.
- Swipe your Canara Bank Debit Card
- Enter the 4-digit PIN
- Choose the ‘Mini Statement’ option.
- The last 5 transactions in your account will be seen on the screen.
- You can also take a printout of the mini statement.
Canara Bank Statement : FAQs
Give a missed call to 09015734734 for English and 09015613613 for Hindi. After the call gets disconnected the mini statement will be sent to your registered mobile number via SMS.
You will have to first register your Email ID with the Bank to activate the Canara Bank E-Statement option.
No. The service is free of cost.
Send an SMS in the format STATEMENT<space>the last 4 digits of your account number to Canara Bank Statement Number 0926662333 from your registered mobile number and the statement will be sent to your email ID.
Yes, You can get a mini statement at the ATM by swiping the Canara Bank Debit Card, entering the 4-digit PIN, and choosing the ‘mini statement’ option.
Call the Customer Care number 8882678678 from your registered mobile number.