Like your mind and body fitness, financial fitness is equally crucial. To be more precise, mind, body, and financial fitness are all interlinked. A financial crisis can to a large extent disrupt your mind and your overall health. So stay financially fit by keeping abreast of your finances and protect yourself from any kind of funds crisis. Use UCO Bank Statement for updates on your financial situation.
UCO Bank Statement is a concise document that gives a clear overview of the banking activities, balances, and transactions within a defined period. It is a unique representation of your financial journey providing an organised record of withdrawals, deposits, fund transfers, payments and other banking activities conducted through the UCO Bank account. With vivid information about your financial activities, this tool empowers you with valuable insights enabling you to track expenses, have a close watch on your cash flow, reconcile your accounts, and make informed financial decisions.
Registering for a UCO Bank Statement enables you to get statements from the bank to your email address which will be available for your reference. The procedure for registration is given below:
- You can register for e-statement through mPassbook only if the app is active on your mobile. You will have to install the app on Google Play Store or App Store.
- Login to the UCO mPassbook application.
- Tap on the ‘Account Statement’ option
- On the next screen, enter your email ID
- Select the Account
- Choose the frequency for which the statement is required
- Choose the download format
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- The UCO Bank Statement Pdf will be sent to your email address.
Through Mobile Banking
- Login to UCO Bank Mobile Application and click on the ‘Other Services’ option
- Go to ‘Banking’ and choose ‘Account Statement’
- Select the ‘Account Number’
- Click on the option ‘Send Statement via Email’
- Choose the frequency
- Select the format for the statement.
- Click on the ‘download’ button
- The UCO Bank Account Statement will be sent to your email ID.
You can also subscribe for regular e-statements by submitting a written request to the nearest UCO Bank branch. The bank will send the statement to your email ID regularly as per the frequency chosen. If you have opted for a monthly statement you will get the e-statement to your email ID every month.
The UCO Bank Statement Download can be done through Internet banking. Here are the steps to be followed.
UCO Bank Statement Download through Internet Banking
- Login to your net banking account.
- On the dashboard click on ‘My Accounts’ and click on your nickname and view account details.
- Select Account Number
- A list of transactions will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on ‘Transaction History’ and tap on the ‘Go’ button.
- Click on the ‘Back’ button
- You will be directed to the previous page.
- Click on the ‘Print’ button.
- You can now either take a printout or save the statement in PDF format on your computer.
The UCO Bank Statement PDF will be password protected. You will need to enter the correct password to open the file. There is no need to generate a separate password for opening the PDF file. The statement will be sent to your email ID when requested for one through the UCO Bank Mobile application or UCO Bank mPassbook. The password instructions will be given in the email using which you will get to know the password. The UCO Bank Statement Password will either be your Customer ID or your registered mobile number.
Look for the email sent by UCO Bank in your inbox and open the email. You will find a file attachment. Click on the file to open the document. the ‘ file is protected’ message will pop up on the screen the moment you click. You will have to enter the UCO Bank Statement Password in the blank space below the message. The file will open and you will be able to see the list of transactions conducted in your account for a specified period.
Several options to avail of UCO Bank mini-statement have been provided and some of the options are discussed below.
Through Internet Banking
- Log in to UCO Bank net banking account
- Click on the ‘My Accounts’ option available on the dashboard.
- Select the Account Number
- You will have the mini statement option on the right-hand top corner.
- Click on the option and the transactions in your selected account will be displayed on the screen.
Through UCO Bank Mobile Application
- Login to the mobile application with your 4-digit PIN
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP number for verification.
- Click on ‘Banking’ on the home page
- From there go to the ‘Account Statement’ option
- The recent transactions in the account will be available for viewing.
Through SMS Banking
- Send an SMS to UCO Bank Statement Number 56161 from your registered mobile number.
- The format for the SMS will be TRAN<Account Number><mPIN>
- The details of the last 3 transactions in your account will be sent to your mobile number through SMS.
By Visiting the ATM
- Visit the nearest ATM
- Insert your UCO Bank Debit Card in the slot provided.
- Enter your 4-digit PIN
- Select the language
- Choose the Account Type
- Select the ‘Mini Statement’ option
- The last few transactions in your account will be displayed on the ATM screen.
- You can choose to take a printout of the statement also.
Through Customer Care Helpline
You can get a UCO Bank mini statement instantly with just a call. Call the Customer Care toll-free number 1800-274-0123 from your registered mobile number and request a mini statement. The mini statement will be sent to your registered mobile number via SMS.
UCO Bank Statement : FAQs
You can get a UCO Bank Statement PDF to your email ID by registering a request through a mobile banking app and mPassbook. You can choose to get the statement for a maximum period of 3 months.
To begin with you, will have to select the email sent by UCO Bank from your inbox and open it. A password-protected PDF file will be available for download as an attachment to the file. Click on the file and ‘the file is protected’ message will be displayed. Enter the correct UCO Bank Statement password in the blank space below the message and the file will open. You can also download the file and view it later by entering the password.
No. UCO Bank does not have missed call service for mini statements
You should send an SMS to the UCO Bank Statement Number 56161 in the format TXN<account number><MPIN> from your registered mobile number to get a mini statement via SMS to your mobile number.
You can call the Customer Care toll-free helpline number 1800 274-0123 and get the mini statement to your mobile number through SMS.