Being disciplined in handling your finances is important for overall financial health. Every transaction will be recorded in real-time in the account statement. With digital banking, you can have a minute-to-minute update of the transaction in your account. Generate CSB Bank Statement regularly to keep your finances in robust condition.
CSB Bank Statement is the record of all the financial activities in your account in chronological order. Keep yourself updated about the transactions including cash deposits, cash withdrawals, account-to-account transfers, fees and penalties debit, as well as interest credit in your account through the statement. Understand the various ways of obtaining the CSB Bank Statement in this article.
E-statements are the order of the day and every bank including CSB Bank makes available the facility. For this, you will have to first register your email ID in your CSB Bank account. You can get the email address registered either by submitting a written request with the required details addressed to the competent authority of the bank branch or you can do it online through CSB Bank netbanking.
If you have registered for an Internet Banking facility for your CSB Account you can register your email ID with the bank as follows.
- Access the official website of the bank.
- Login to your netbanking account through your login credentials.
- Click on the ‘My Profile’ option.
- A drop-down menu will be visible.
- Click on the ‘Update or Change Email’ option.
- Enter your Email ID
- Confirm your Email ID and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Authenticate your request with your transaction password and the email will be registered.
To register for a CSB Bank Statement, follow the given steps:
- Login to your netbanking account with login details.
- Click on the ‘Accounts’ option
- Under the ‘Accounts’ option choose the ‘Account Statement’ option.
- A dro-down menu will appear.
- Choose the ‘Email Account Statement’ option.
- Your request will be registered and you will get the CSB Account Statement regularly to your email address.
- From here the CSB Bank CStatement download will be possible.
CSB Bank Statement download is simple and convenient. You can download the statement from the comfort of your home or office or anywhere. If you have registered for E-statements, then you will receive the statement to your email ID every month. You can open the encrypted file with a password and then download it onto your laptop or computer.
The statement will be dispatched every month for a specific period. Now how to take one year bank statement from CSB Bank? The CSB Account Statement download for one year is possible through Internet banking. Follow the steps given below if you have registered for an Internet banking facility.
- Login to your netbanking account using your User ID and password.
- On the next page, you will find the Accounts Statement Option.
- Choose the option and select the account number for which you need the statement.
- Give the From and To Date.
- Choose the format in which you need the statement and click on the ‘Download’ button.
- The statement will be downloaded onto your computer.
You need not generate a separate CSB Bank Statement Password. The instructions for generating the password will be available in the Email. Format your password accordion to the instructions given.
To open the CSB Bank Statement PDF you follow the guidelines given below:
- Open the statement sent through Email from the bank.
- Click on the attached file.
- A message will appear saying that the file is password protected.
- There will be a blank space below the message.
- Enter the CSB Bank Statement password generated as per the instructions given in the Email.
- The file will open and you will be able to view your statement.
- The CSB Bank Statement download in PDF format is also possible.
CSB Bank has enabled the generation of mini statements for the CSB Accounts through various modes. You can follow any one of the modes to view the last 5 transactions in your account.
Mini Statement Through Mobile Banking
- Open the CSB Mobile Banking Application installed on Google Play Store or App Store.
- Log in using your User ID and Password.
- Select the ‘Services’ Option
- Click on the ‘Passbook’ option
- Choose the Account for which you need the mini statement
- You can see the transactions in your account.
Mini Statement Through Internet Banking
- Login to your netbanking account with your login credentials.
- Go to the ‘Accounts’ Section.
- Click on the ‘Accounts Summary’ option
- Under the ‘Accounts Summary’ option choose the ‘View Mini Statement’ option
- You will see the mini-statement for the account you have chosen.
Mini Statement Through Missed Call Services
- Give a missed call to 9213125125 from your registered mobile number.
- The call will get disconnected after a few rings.
- The last 5 transactions of your CSB Account will be sent through SMS to your mobile number.
Mini Statement At ATM
- Go to the nearest ATM
- Swipe your CSB Account Debit Card
- Enter the 4-digit PIN
- Choose the Account Type.
- Select Mini Statement
- The last 5 transactions of your account will be displayed.
Mini Statement Through Whatsapp
- Give a missed call to 9702988880
- You will get a ‘Welcome’ message.
- Type ‘HI’ and the chat will open.
- Through the Chat you will be able to get the last 5 transactions of your CSB Account.
CSB Bank Statement : FAQs
There are several modes to access your CSB Account transactions. If the offline mode is convenient for you, you can get your account passbook updated periodically. If you want to see your account transactions in the comfort of your home, you can register for an email statement or download the CSB Bank Statement through Internet Banking.
If you give a missed call to 9702988880 and register for the Whatsapp facility, you will be able to get the following services.
● Balance Enquiry
● Last 5 transactions
● Account Statement
● Loan and Deposit Interest Rates
● ATM Card Limit details
● Card Off facility
● Branch/ATM locator
● Mobile Banking
It is very simple to get the last 5 transactions of your account through missed call service. Give a missed call to 9213125125 from your registered mobile number. The call will disconnect after a few rings. The last 5 transactions of your account will be sent through SMS to your registered mobile number.
Yes. You can visit the bank branch and get the account passbook updated regularly. If you need to monitor your transactions daily, you can get the passbook updated daily.
Give a missed call to 8828800900 from your registered mobile number. Your CSB Account balance will be sent to your mobile number via SMS in a jiffy.